- Even the Daily Telegraph now says Leave was "wrong, "wrong" and "wrong"
- Stoke and Copeland results show how far Lib Dems have come in two years
- ++Copeland by-election - Lib Dems more than double vote share and move up to third place, beating UKIP
- LibLink: Kishwer Falkner on 'How I will vote on Article 50'
- ++Stoke on Trent by-election - Lib Dem vote share more than doubles
- Copeland and Stoke say a little about party politics but a lot about the state of the country (Nathan Sinclair)
- New SLF publication on the European carbon market (Helen Flynn)
- Energetic new approaches to stimulating Green Growth in West Midlands (Beverley Nielsen)
- Observations of an ex pat: Alliance 101 (Tom Arms)
- Stoke and Copeland results show how far Lib Dems have come in two years (Caron Lindsay)
- Simon Banks 26th Feb - 10:33pm
I know many people concluded we were too rushed in agreeing to the coalition in 2010, but what's this coalition we're considering joining in 1920?
- Andrew McCaig 26th Feb - 9:46pm
Glenn, The point is not at all that the votes of young people are more important. Not at all, the views of all people are...
- DJ 26th Feb - 9:32pm
I don't think people voted for Brexit based on the facts they were being told; they voted feeling that there viewpoint was being lost and...
- Eddie Sammon 26th Feb - 9:27pm
Hi Caron, we really need something about the deportations the UK Home Office is currently undertaking. Irene Clennell, a carer to her sick British husband,...
- David Raw 26th Feb - 9:19pm
It's fair enough for Simon Shaw to put Clootie's position under close examination...... and of course some Lib Dems including me quite like marmalade on...
- David Raw 26th Feb - 9:10pm
@ Glenn "the general problem with arguments about the death of of the nation state idea is that the nation state is the basis of...