- The Sun story about Chris Huhne that was a total invention (and which the other papers happily copied)
- 11 Liberal Democrat MPs vote for registrars to be exempt from marrying same sex couples
- Liberal Democrat MPs to be given free vote on all aspects of Same Sex Marriage Bill
- Opinion: Why Lib Dems should support the Referendum on the EU – and let’s have it before 2015
- LibLink: Tim Bale - "The biggest effect of the Lib Dems holding their nerve has been to help the Conservatives lose theirs"
- Baroness Judith Jolly writes: new Social Care Bill focuses on people not systems (Judith Jolly)
- Opinion polls yadda yadda. OR “Does Nate Silver mean nothing to you? Did he write in vain?” (Stephen Tall)
- Mike Crockart MP writes… Reducing reoffending and cutting crime (Michael Crockart MP)
- Opinion: Lib Dem MPs: Vote for equality, human rights and love today (Adrian Trett)
- Stephen Gilbert MP writes… Equal marriage is now a litmus test for Cameron (Stephen Gilbert)
- Why Can't I Pay Tax Only On My Profits?
- Why we might need helicopter money
- Issuing fixed penalty notices to parents of children skipping school is counter-productive
- Japan: are there lessons for other developed economies?
- Peter Tatchell and LGBT Rights in Russia
- Boost for Woman's Sport in Bury
- The Blood is The Life 21-05-2013
- New Planning Application Heys Road
- Update: Sandgate Road Trees
- Update: Tamworth Avenue Flood Risks
- Stephen W 21st May - 12:52pm
Civil marriage, conducted by civil registrars is exactly the same thing as either a humanist marriage or a same sex civil partnership. It is literally...
- Geoffrey Payne 21st May - 12:48pm
However in the absence of regional polls we have the national polls to form a judgement. I think the significance of the national polls is...
- Matthew Huntbach 21st May - 12:44pm
Peter Watson UKIP does not need to win seats to be considered successful. If it forces the conservative party to the right, Why are people...
- Malcolm Todd 21st May - 12:43pm
I didn't necessarily mean you thought so, Caron -- though it's curious to include those who voted for that particular amendment alongside lists of those...
- Peter Watson 21st May - 12:39pm
UKIP does not need to win seats to be considered successful. If it forces the conservative party to the right, or influences the selection of...