- Lib Dems publish latest accounts: £439k surplus and membership up to 43,451
- Actually, this having the World Cup in England might be a good idea
- Lord Rennard: Lib Dems continue investigation into peer while party official apologises for lapse
- Opinion: Who are the terrorists?
- Some reminders about commenting on Liberal Democrat Voice
- What a waste of an interview with Jo Swinson! (Caron Lindsay)
- Greg Mulholland MP writes…Celebrating our county’s riches on Yorkshire Day (Greg Mulholland MP)
- Actually, this having the World Cup in England might be a good idea (Caron Lindsay)
- Don Foster MP writes…Justifiable NIMBYism? (Don Foster MP)
- Opinion: What is HAMAS’s game plan? (Steve Coltman)
- Paddy Ashdown on Gaza
- Childrens' Centres consultation underway.
- Social Liberal Conference: Farron on the Radical challenge now the Regan/Thatcher/ Blair consensus is dead
- Staycation and exciting things to come
- Static Library Options
- I THINK I have a handle on the way Labour are thinking
- Blyth Town Council , meetings in August
- The spat of the week - has to be the hissy fit of Beiber the Brat vs Orlando Bloom. Apparently, he did manage to get a knock on the Brat. That's one up for The Elves.
- Fracking: consultation discounted.
- Caron Lindsay 31st Jul - 8:12pm
LJP, a couple of years ago.
- Joshua Dixon 31st Jul - 8:06pm
Matthew, I'm not going to dignify your "magic money tree" comment with a proper response. Don't patronise me.
- Eddie Sammon 31st Jul - 7:38pm
Hi people. I'll just respond to a few points. It wasn't simply Caron that made me feel I had to go, it was because I...
- Chris Randall 31st Jul - 7:20pm
Cllr David Beckett this stupidity will not solve the housing crisis caused by 30 odd years of governments ignoring it, Allowing Landlords to profit with...
- Calderdale_Local 31st Jul - 7:14pm
Apparently the most amusing bit of the night was Cabinet member and wife of the Labour leader voting by putting both hands in the air....
- Jennie 31st Jul - 7:01pm
The Labour Cabinet were planning to put in compulsory purchase orders for a church, a pub, and various other buildings around the crossroads to widen...