- Could Rachel Johnson stand as a Lib Dem candidate? (Caron Lindsay)
- Raising tax for health and social care: National insurance or income tax? (Adam Corlett)
- Baroness Joan Walmsley writes….Tories ensure more taxation without representation (Joan Walmsley)
- In this campaign let’s not focus too hard on Brexit: other things matter to people too (Judy Abel)
- Social Liberals: winning against Populism because we have “street force” (Bernard Aris)
- Rachel Johnson joins Liberal Democrats, although two of her brothers are Conservative ministers
- Rachel Johnson: Some groundless speculation
- Is Edward Garnier about to stand down as MP for Harborough?
- Maghull – Well it's all down to taste I suppose
- Yate Spur cycle route - general support but some concerns remain
- Virtually Verbatim
- My article in this week's Visiter
- Infinite Tuesday
- Southport FC – It's been a terrible season
- Lembit Opik to become a dad at 52 despite fears serious impaling accident had left ex-MP sterile
- Ian Rock 27th Apr - 9:38pm
Well, if you're reading Rachel (and if not, why not), welcome to the Lib Dems! I'm sure other candidates that are immediately suitable for public...
- David Blake 27th Apr - 9:22pm
I've been impressed with her appearances on the TV programme The Pledge, where she has clearly shown that she has a good brain and more...
- Fiona 27th Apr - 9:22pm
You are right, A Social Liberal, that diversity doesn't stop with gender and race, but it's a particularly visible weakness, and how can we encourage...
- nvelope2003 27th Apr - 9:16pm
Why not if it helps ? I did not notice our big lead in the polls. Maybe it evaporated while I blinked. For a supposedly...
- David Raw 27th Apr - 9:11pm
Michael (Meadowcroft), as usual, makes a powerful and persuasive case, and I know him to be a man of deep sincerity and integrity. I cannot...
- Katharine Pindar 27th Apr - 9:07pm
Glad to read the above comments, with which I agree. Are we so desperate for candidates that we must slaver over the nearest thing to...