- David Ward: "if I lived in #Gaza would I fire a rocket? - probably yes"
- Review of 2014 European and Local Election Campaign
- ICM poll: Tories edge ahead of Labour, while Ukip collapse to 4th behind Lib Dems
- ++Breaking...Clegg: "We must axe Bedroom Tax"
- Tim Farron's Beveridge Lecture in full: "Let's say a huge yes to active, ambitious, liberal government and build a new consensus"
- Opinion: Alice vs the System: Lessons from a lifetime of “help” from public services #2 (Anonymous Liberal Democrat)
- Full steam ahead on infrastructure (Joe Otten)
- The Gender Agenda #3: Is there such a thing as “Women’s Policy”? (Alice Thomas)
- Opinion: Beware conflating offence with racism – Don’t demand David Ward’s expulsion (Jonathan Brown)
- Martin Horwood writes …Tony Blair’s legacy (Martin Horwood)
- Musings from the Council Chamber - today's meeting
- Tring Summer Celebrations
- A day at the races, and a profitable one at that...
- Faulty #FulbridgeRoad Light - REPORTED!
- Harris ED Free Primary School - Temp site
- Newbury Rd Garages Update
- Our Mature Trees Need Maintenance
- America now has more prisoners than China
- The political Heat
- Paul in Wokingham 23rd Jul - 5:25pm
@Theakes - I thought the most telling evidence of the extent to which the Lib Dems have ceased to register in much of the country...
- Antony Hook 23rd Jul - 5:11pm
Big vision. Ideas. A sense of missions. It's exciting.
- Dave Page 23rd Jul - 4:47pm
I think Alice raises some important points and I hope FPC and FCC in particular take them on board - time for a non-voting member...
- David Evans 23rd Jul - 4:41pm
Of course it is too little, too late. I'm afraid it just looks like another attempt by Nick to try to pretend he wasn't in...
- peebee 23rd Jul - 4:07pm
To me, Twitter’s a disaster, because of the way it forces you to drop all subtleties and deeper explanations Well said Matthew
- Dave Page 23rd Jul - 4:04pm
I agree with Tim's point that it's important not to conflate the illness that is that is depression, with the emotion that is happiness (which...