- The Sun story about Chris Huhne that was a total invention (and which the other papers happily copied)
- 11 Liberal Democrat MPs vote for registrars to be exempt from marrying same sex couples
- Liberal Democrat MPs to be given free vote on all aspects of Same Sex Marriage Bill
- Opinion: Why Lib Dems should support the Referendum on the EU – and let’s have it before 2015
- LibLink: Tim Bale - "The biggest effect of the Lib Dems holding their nerve has been to help the Conservatives lose theirs"
- Baroness Judith Jolly writes: new Social Care Bill focuses on people not systems (Judith Jolly)
- Opinion polls yadda yadda. OR “Does Nate Silver mean nothing to you? Did he write in vain?” (Stephen Tall)
- Mike Crockart MP writes… Reducing reoffending and cutting crime (Michael Crockart MP)
- Opinion: Lib Dem MPs: Vote for equality, human rights and love today (Adrian Trett)
- Stephen Gilbert MP writes… Equal marriage is now a litmus test for Cameron (Stephen Gilbert)
- Cambridgeshire County Council Liberal Democrats Elect New Front-Line Team
- More on the alleged forged UKIP nomination paper in Norfolk
- Why Can't I Pay Tax Only On My Profits?
- Why we might need helicopter money
- Issuing fixed penalty notices to parents of children skipping school is counter-productive
- Japan: are there lessons for other developed economies?
- Peter Tatchell and LGBT Rights in Russia
- Boost for Woman's Sport in Bury
- The Blood is The Life 21-05-2013
- New Planning Application Heys Road
- Max Wilkinson 21st May - 1:55pm
On what other grounds, aside from sexual orientation, would it be acceptable for a registrar to refuse to conduct a service? Are the rights of...
- AndrewR 21st May - 1:43pm
There was no violence or threats of violence. There were no racist statements. What you didn't see on TV was that the protestors had tried...
- ATF 21st May - 1:42pm
Good article title, especially seeing as in an episode of Hancock's Half Hour he stood as a Liberal candidate.
- Joe Otten 21st May - 1:38pm
@Malcolm It is interesting that by failing to bring in equal marriage the first time round, and introducing civil partnership, this country has inadvertently found...
- Oranjepan 21st May - 1:36pm
If all those discontented LibDem activists losing their nerve are reflected in this thread...