- Lib Dem members must all do their bit in this election (Callum Robertson)
- Campaign contrasts: land of hope and fears (Ben Westwood)
- Tim Farron commitment to end homelessness – reason to be proud, but also conscious of a great challenge (Paul Walter)
- Election diversity – as if by magic (Teena Lashmore)
- Could Rachel Johnson stand as a Lib Dem candidate? (Caron Lindsay)
- Theresa May's strategies for talking to ordinary voters
- Our recent Focus in Dunston Hill and Whickham East
- Lib Dem select Christine Jardine in Edinburgh West
- The Blood is the Life for 29-04-2017
- The true blue cost of voting for the Blues
- Why Theresa May will not have it all her own way in Brexit negotiations
- Charlie Cooke and Peter Osgood 47 years ago today
- Lib Dem tip #31: what is Connect?
- In which I sign up for a fanfiction challenge
- Melling/Maghull – Photo of that odd M58 Motorway junction by Ashworth Hospital
- theakes 29th Apr - 4:06pm
Watched BBC TV news at lunchtime, Conservative, then Labour then UKIP, then nothing. We pride ourselves on our "slick" press operation, but this scenario keeps...
- nvelope2003 29th Apr - 3:35pm
The problem with placing all your faith in opposition to leaving the EU is that for many people it is just a matter of personal...
- DJ 29th Apr - 3:24pm
The gentleman who bet his wife £10 that the Tory representative would fall into slogan and buzzword mode immediately was a star. I would hope...
- Michael BG 29th Apr - 2:25pm
@ Stephan Breban “The rest are up for grabs” I wish this was true. I think the party has a clear message on Brexit and...
- TonyH 29th Apr - 1:33pm
Possibly the BBC are doing something underhand, like... proportional representation? With the tories polling over 40% on every published national poll, two representatives out of...
- expats 29th Apr - 1:21pm
I must admit it is the very first time that my opinion could be construed as that of a Tory (closet, or otherwise)... Sadly, for...