- On Sarah Wollaston's naming and shaming in The Times of "very aggressive male bloggers"
- Daily Mail attacks Nick Clegg for Cyril Smith RIP tribute. Why?
- Opinion: Regina v Nigel Evans should wake up MPs
- The verdict of Philip Collins, chief speech writer for Tony Blair, on Nick Clegg: "the Deputy Prime Minister should be applauded by all liberal voters"
- Latest ICM poll: Lib Dems at 12% for Westminster, but just 6% in the Euros
- Ed Davey MP writes… An onshore wind cap makes no sense (Edward Davey MP)
- Michael Moore MP writes… Scotland’s place in the world (Michael Moore MP)
- John Leech MP writes…My Voice, My Vote (John Leech MP)
- Stephen Lloyd MP writes… Can good Religious Education build better communities? (Stephen Lloyd MP)
- Danny Alexander writes… Direct community engagement on Scotland’s future (Danny Alexander MP)
- Southwark Heartbleed
- Submitting (Trivial) Linux Kernel Patches
- Saving justice
- What have bunnies got to do with Easter?
- Nirvana: The Man Who Sold the World
- Back on my former home patch in Swalwell
- Former whip quits Leicester's ruling Labour group
- Copyrighting my tax return data
- Was this the world's first mobile phone?
- Steps Fosse Gardens to Ridge Green close refurbish
- Ruaraidh 20th Apr - 4:37pm
@ChrisB I don't think there'd be a great reduction in the number of people visiting the site if there were no comments, given that it's...
- Simon 20th Apr - 4:33pm
My prediction is that before the year is out there will be one of two former Mirror journalists behind bars - I think some of...
- Sandy 20th Apr - 4:31pm
Yes, it's childish and ridiculous. I feel even a bit embarrassed by grown men and women spending their time with jokes like that but really,...
- JohnTilley 20th Apr - 4:29pm
Chocolate Teapot was my suggestion for a representation of the coalition. Not sure if that is why my earlier comment was blocked?
- David Evans 20th Apr - 3:45pm
Heck there's someone here pointing out they bet on us getting more than 1 MEP. Wow!! I am so encouraged by such reckless optimism. However...
- Paul In Twickenham 20th Apr - 3:26pm
@Peter Watson - I have already done that, and believe me I am not a starry-eyed optimist, but a clear-headed realist. I bet on >...