- Sexual harassment and assault of women on trains must be taken more seriously (Paul Walter)
- Tim Farron MP writes…Liberal Democrats will work with anyone to reform the House of Lords (Tim Farron MP)
- Conference Countdown 2015: Human Rights motion – we need to be careful not to throw the baby out with the bath water (Paul Walter)
- Jo Swinson writes…Dissolution honours make the contribution of women look invisible (Jo Swinson)
- Lord Jim Wallace writes: New Lib Dem colleagues will campaign with me to reform House of Lords (Jim Wallace)
- It's been too long since I last wrote one of these. All Saints...
- Elric of Melniboné and Other Stories, by Michael Moorcock
- Letters to Tiptree, eds Alissa Krasnostein and Alexandra Pierce
- "We are not going to win the Tory vote. Nor should we try to."
- Immigration is a positive for the country
- Reading short fiction for the Hugos
- Another reminder that things aren't like they used to be...
- Discouraging fly tipping ..... or encouraging it ?
- Theresa May Is So Wrong on EU Free Movement
- John Prescott becomes a convert to Westminster electoral reform
- Nom de Plume 30th Aug - 8:33pm
@ Jayne Mansfield The second. Unfortunately it will not happen. Britain is no longer an imperial power and the US and Europe are useless. My...
- Simon Shaw 30th Aug - 8:26pm
@Stevo You appear to imply that there is a "scholarly consensus" that what you call austerity doesn't work. It's just that I'm not aware that...
- Greenfield 30th Aug - 8:26pm
I'm I too simple? The Lib Dem need to follow Liberal principles? Oh ...shock horror........ sometimes our policies will be similar to others ........ Labour,...
- suzanne fletcher 30th Aug - 8:21pm
@AndrewMcC all you have to do to avoid my proposed punishment is that when you are a Lord or MP (or work in "senior position"...
- Jayne Mansfield 30th Aug - 8:06pm
@ Nom de plume, You offered up 3 possible options as you saw it, and were dismissive of the first. What approach are YOU in...
- AndrewMcC 30th Aug - 7:56pm
ATF, I had to go to hospital to have stitches after being bitten by a letterbox once... The only person who was amused was my...