- Norman Baker's genius response to David Cameron: David, I need you to stop sending dishonest and patronising letters
- Peter Kellner's latest projection gives hope to the Lib Dems but points to the squeakiest of squeaky bum times
- In which I seriously contemplate voting Labour
- Lord Tony Greaves writes...Why a new coalition would be a bad idea
- ICM poll says Nick Clegg is safe in Sheffield Hallam
- The Independent View: Benefit the nation and the voters (Anthony Tuffin)
- Opinion: Why I would be wary of another coalition with the Conservatives (Cara Jenkinson)
- The real problem with #EdStone is that Miliband cannot be sure he will be able to deliver (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: Labour isn’t Keynesian – that’s why Liberal Democrats had to be (Toby MacDonnell)
- There is no need for Clegg to make an EU Referendum a red line. This does not signify agreement to it (Caron Lindsay)
- Teads Top Lib Dem Blogs, May 2015
- Worth Reading 171: Titanium dioxide
- Polling Day - ALDC Advice Cover
- Noon, Friday: an important deadline for Lib Dem activists
- VoteSmart says Lib Dem Grace Weaver is "only choice for change" in South Suffolk
- Liberal Democrats strong on ecology
- Why every vote counts tomorrow
- Five Green Laws - a key Lib Dem policy
- Whickham eFocus 95
- Election deadline coming up: 5pm polling day for replacement postal votes and emergency proxy votes
- Malcolm Todd 6th May - 6:29pm
Ah, the reappearance of the second favourite speculation game of LDV contributors: "How I'd realign the parties rationally when we've got PR." As pointless and...
- Malcolm Todd 6th May - 6:06pm
Matthew We've argued this thing so many times and you keep using the same missing-the-point arguments. You've made no attempt to address the issue of...
- Eddie Sammon 6th May - 5:46pm
Ruth is right to say "stop apologising and be proud". I am very proud the Liberal Democrats are not just a mini Labour Party. Labour:...
- Samuel Griffiths 6th May - 5:43pm
I believe the AV referendum was a very different ball game, with it's taking place at the same time as other elections effectively preventing the...
- Manfarang 6th May - 5:41pm
Stephen Campbell Diabetes is something that requires controlling. If it is controlled properly then you won't get ill. God forbid Britain becoming a nation of...
- Jenny Barnes 6th May - 5:41pm
This article discusses cycling in cambridge http://www.aviewfromthecyclepath.com/2011/11/truth-about-cambridge.html Briefly, most of the cycling modal share (20% ish) is down to the large student population who are...