- Putting in a good word for Turkey and the Turks (Paul Walter)
- Lib Dem parliamentarians mark #timetotalk day (Caron Lindsay)
- Tim on Tour – talking, campaigning and almost not getting fed (Caron Lindsay)
- Baroness Kath Pinnock writes…Flexible childcare: Another Lib Dem victory (Baroness Kath Pinnock)
- William Wallace writes… Sources of UK extremism (Lord William Wallace)
- The Boxmoor Playhouse and letters about custard
- Cardinal sins
- Lord Bonkers' Diary: Cooking hedgehogs for Nick Clegg
- Six of the Best 572
- Friday reading
- A witness statement by a victim of Greville Janner
- Shropshire Council is dangerously close to bringing the controversial Stone House development into disrepute
- Welsh Assembly computer systems block Lib Dem website because of conference motion that uses the word 'sex'
- Rimrose Valley – The road down the middle of it – The subject Labour has hoped would go away
- The need for a public health movement in England
- Judy Abel 6th Feb - 12:02am
I know what I'm going to say won't be very popular, but in all discussion on childcare, no one ever mentions what might actually be...
- Tracy 5th Feb - 11:09pm
Apologies for the typos above. I blame my phone!
- Simon Shaw 5th Feb - 11:07pm
@Tony Greaves @Nick Thornsby You are both correct. As I asked in the first posting, if people really would prefer us have 5 MPs, one...
- Tracy 5th Feb - 11:06pm
Totally agree with you Ian. It is neither liberal nor democratic. I don't think there is any such thing as 'positive' discrimination. It is discrimination...
- Nick Thornsby 5th Feb - 10:39pm
Interesting piece and comments thread. Given that we now know (if we ever didn't) that there are no safe Lib Dem seats, I can't help...
- Tony Greaves 5th Feb - 10:05pm
No-one has yet answered the underlying practical question posed. We have no safe seats to guarantee automatic election. At the next election we will have...