- We need to focus on things which tangibly improve lives (Rob Parsons)
- +++BREAKING NEWS+++ Time for “slow news”? (Paul Walter)
- Assad, Appeasement, Aleppo and the Collapse of International Law (Jonathan Brown)
- Lord Roger Roberts write…highlighting the plight of child refugees (Lord Roger Roberts)
- Women in high places: senior female role models are essential in business and politics (Emily Fermor)
- Saturday reading
- Maidstone council suspends its litter wardens after woman is fined for feeding 'imaginary' ducks
- The Blood is the Life for 01-10-2016
- Rosetta with Europe or Blue Streak alone?
- Donald Trump appeared in a porn video
- Brexit – How Much! (said with a Yorkshire accent of course)
- The top five people who ruined the Labour Party
- Riverside Approach : road improvements
- Interesting Links for 01-10-2016
- Human rights: what could be more British than that?
- Ben Midgley 1st Oct - 5:52pm
Personally Steve, I think we need to talk specifically about the practicality of no fly zones in Syria. The RAF showing up, and keeping the...
- Barry Snelson 1st Oct - 5:48pm
Rob, I don't want to to be thought a member of the "We're the Neoliberals! Everybody hates us, but we don't care!" gang. Definitely not,...
- Andy Hinton 1st Oct - 5:45pm
malc: It is a fact (https://www.theguardian.com/society/2016/sep/07/hate-surged-after-eu-referendum-police-figures-show) that racist hate crime and harrassment, "go back to Poland" etc., has gone up since the referendum. The relatively...
- Steve Trevethan 1st Oct - 5:40pm
A most interesting article! Thank you. So much is the economy! Austerity has not and will not lead to financial and economic robustness because it...
- Barry Snelson 1st Oct - 5:33pm
Paul, I recognise your regular sales pitch for the BBC and have a different view, but putting that to oneside there is much to think...
- Laurence Cox 1st Oct - 5:32pm
@David-1 Making every seat a marginal would transform Parliament into a lottery; whoever was ahead in the overall vote would end up winning almost all...