- Even the Daily Telegraph now says Leave was "wrong, "wrong" and "wrong"
- Stoke and Copeland results show how far Lib Dems have come in two years
- ++Copeland by-election - Lib Dems more than double vote share and move up to third place, beating UKIP
- LibLink: Kishwer Falkner on 'How I will vote on Article 50'
- ++Stoke on Trent by-election - Lib Dem vote share more than doubles
- Copeland and Stoke say a little about party politics but a lot about the state of the country (Nathan Sinclair)
- New SLF publication on the European carbon market (Helen Flynn)
- Energetic new approaches to stimulating Green Growth in West Midlands (Beverley Nielsen)
- Observations of an ex pat: Alliance 101 (Tom Arms)
- Stoke and Copeland results show how far Lib Dems have come in two years (Caron Lindsay)
- Glenn 26th Feb - 11:28pm
David Raw, If they want another referendum that's up to them , but at the moment they're still British and 30 odd percent of them...
- frankie 26th Feb - 11:26pm
Oh and I read the Scottish independence white paper, if that isn't a wish list and a flight of fantasy well I don't know what...
- Lorenzo Cherin 26th Feb - 11:24pm
Eddie If you ever again say you are not one of the best mannered on here when I defend you, and if a certain lordly...
- frankie 26th Feb - 11:22pm
@David Raw I've read wings over Scotland need I say more.
- David Raw 26th Feb - 11:05pm
@ Simon Banks.......Apologies. Living in the past again. Should be 2020. Back in 1920 some Libs were in the Lloyd George/Tory coalition, whilst the Asquith...
- Simon Banks 26th Feb - 10:33pm
I know many people concluded we were too rushed in agreeing to the coalition in 2010, but what's this coalition we're considering joining in 1920?