- Canada-EU non-deal - dramatic collapse of the shining example for a post-Brexit future held up by the leavers
- Live updates from the Witney count
- +++Witney result: Biggest Con to Lib Dem swing since the 1997 Winchester by-election.
- Independent: "The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron's seat tomorrow"
- Witney scale swing to Lib Dems would wipe out Conservative majority
- Impressions – from a very small cog in the Witney wheel (Katharine Pindar)
- Witney could be a turning point for the Lib Dems (Mark Argent)
- Gary Lineker – a welcome voice of humanity (Paul Walter)
- The American people will not take kindly to being kept “in suspense” by Donald Trump (Paul Walter)
- Shas Sheehan challenges the government over Calais refugee crisis (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Ros in the Lords - Brexit: Environmental and Climate Change Policy
- Council Tax Support Scheme - Consulation on Changes
- Blether Tay-Gither - Storytelling in Dundee
- Vote For ...... the Creative Living Centre
- Photopolis : Tay Square
- Wallonia, Canada and why Brexiteers shouldn't be celebrating failed trade deals
- Langley Allotments, Improved Facilities
- Harry And Hermione - One Of My Favourite Literary Friendships
- Walk-In Centre Consultation - Last Chance
- New Lib Dem drive to improve BAME representation and participation: Morrissey 2 report gets go ahead
- Martin 25th Oct - 11:00am
I think the EU-Canada trade debacle shows just what shambles the EU has become, thank goodness we are getting out before it completely self destructs.
- Peter Watson 25th Oct - 10:56am
@John Peters / Joe Otten More recently, the National Police Chiefs' Council also report, "New figures released by the Home Office show that the 19...
- Stevan Rose 25th Oct - 10:55am
http://news.npcc.police.uk/releases/increases-in-hate-crime-incidents-driven-by-better-reporting Looks like hate crime has been falling again and some of the earlier increase was down to improved reporting.
- Z 25th Oct - 10:50am
This is an argument against the EU, not one for it.
- Paul King 25th Oct - 10:27am
There is much to be done in modifying Brexit and helping it to defeat itself - which it may do - but we have to...
- Lester Holloway 25th Oct - 10:22am
An excellent speech from Tim, which shows more ambition in challenging racism and prejudice. For the Runnymede Trust, an independent thinktank, this event will be...