- Sexual harassment and assault of women on trains must be taken more seriously (Paul Walter)
- Tim Farron MP writes…Liberal Democrats will work with anyone to reform the House of Lords (Tim Farron MP)
- Conference Countdown 2015: Human Rights motion – we need to be careful not to throw the baby out with the bath water (Paul Walter)
- Jo Swinson writes…Dissolution honours make the contribution of women look invisible (Jo Swinson)
- Lord Jim Wallace writes: New Lib Dem colleagues will campaign with me to reform House of Lords (Jim Wallace)
- Over-qualified graduates or an under performing economy?
- Home again. It doesn't seem that much has changed though...
- August impresions
- Blyth Town Council, Meetings of September 2015
- The Land of Green Plums, by Herta Müller
- Watch and laugh: Clarke and Dawe - Greg Hunt. Minister for* the Environment.
- Caldream and Podcasts Update
- Daniel's visit August 2
- Sexual harassment and assault of women on trains must be taken more seriously
- Apply now to help make party policy on social security, privacy and security, and sex work
- Chris_sh 29th Aug - 5:06pm
I must admit I don't get to travel much on trains any more, but surely a simple start would be a high profile poster campaign...
- Stephen Campbell 29th Aug - 5:05pm
@David Evershed:"Following an FOI request, the DWP has released figures which show that 556 people on benefits die per week. " An FOI request made...
- Chris_sh 29th Aug - 4:52pm
@Jayne Mansfield "This is a major issue that requires political will, leadership and political solutions, not the opinions of a few Liberal Democrat Posters." However,...
- Jimble 29th Aug - 4:45pm
To me several questions are being asked that should be answered honestly: 1. What were the LibDems before 2005 - in broad terms a party...
- Judy Abel 29th Aug - 4:17pm
Amazing that Lib Dems rightly, worry about the sexual harassment of women on trains and then say nothing to condone the 'violence' perpetrated by men...
- Judy Abel 29th Aug - 4:13pm
I wrote a piece for LDV not that long ago on the civil liberties implications of sexual assault and the fear of sexual assault -...