- Canada-EU non-deal - dramatic collapse of the shining example for a post-Brexit future held up by the leavers
- ++BREAKING NEWS : Zac Goldsmith has resigned as MP for Richmond Park
- +++Witney result: Biggest Con to Lib Dem swing since the 1997 Winchester by-election.
- Live updates from the Witney count
- Witney scale swing to Lib Dems would wipe out Conservative majority
- In the mayoral election, why did Zac Goldsmith get such a low vote in his own backyard? (Lester Holloway)
- Tim Gordon writes….Reminder that nominations close for party internal elections on 2 November (Tim Gordon)
- It beggars belief that Brexit has escaped basic parliamentary democracy (Paul Carroll)
- Baroness Jenny Randerson writes: Heathrow expansion is bad economics, bad for the environment and bad for residents. (Jenny Randerson)
- Liberals need to reclaim patriotism (Alex Hegenbarth)
- Watch what the local residents have to say about the #StMichaelsGateSAGA
- My visit to Safe Regeneration at St Mary's Hub Bootle
- Kirkburton TC, Lepton - 27th October 2016
- Bootle, Lydiate all over South Sefton and beyond – Why Pubs are closing at an alarming rate – CAMRA
- Is this the last chance saloon for Welsh devolution?
- The Blood is the Life for 27-10-2016
- From The Archives - Sandgate Study: An Informal District Plan Consultative Draft 1975
- RNLI Coffee Morning
- Maghull in Bloom – Barrier planters get winter flowers
- Photopolis : Session Street
- Kim Spence-Jones 27th Oct - 1:39pm
I really don't share your pessimism. In two years time (if the farce lasts that long) the wealth of anti-Brexit evidence will be huge, and...
- Simon Pike 27th Oct - 1:39pm
Like several previous commenters, I have never campaigned against a third runway at Heathrow - because I believe that extra runway capacity is needed, and...
- malc 27th Oct - 1:38pm
David Raw "Thanks a lot, Malc………… enjoy." Actually I voted for remaining in the EU and enjoy European holiday's, but that doesn't mean I believe...
- paul barker 27th Oct - 1:37pm
Superman as scary Clown or, in Boris case just not-very-funny Clown. We can beat them. I am off to Richmond Park.
- Richard Easter 27th Oct - 1:27pm
So May gave speeches to Goldman Sachs, Clegg gave speeches to Goldman Sachs and Clinton gave speeches to Goldman Sachs... we're all in this together...
- Andrew Toye 27th Oct - 1:26pm
It should be said that Lynton Crosby is only an advisor for the Conservatives - anyone standing for a position of leadership should take responsibility...