- We're heading for a minority Labour government backed by the SNP
- Nick Clegg and the Lib Dems can be very proud of themselves
- Alex Salmond postpones US book tour as Christine Jardine's campaign goes from strength to strength
- 38 Degrees get it badly wrong on Lib Dem funding for NHS - but don't do nearly enough to put it right
- Why have Liberal Democrats indulged the Tories' Bercow bashing?
- AIDS organisations and Elton John support Liberal Democrat candidate Adrian Hyyrylainen-Trett over HIV disclosure (Caron Lindsay)
- Something nasty – why the Tories aren’t making headway (Paul Walter)
- P-37: What are the Liberal Democrats talking about today? Mental Health and the manifesto for the mind (The Voice)
- Former LGBT+ chair Adrian Hyyrylainen-Trett becomes Britain’s first openly HIV positive candidate (Caron Lindsay)
- Nick Clegg and the Lib Dems can be very proud of themselves (Paul Walter)
- Labour To Ban Non-Exploitative Zero-Hours Contracts
- On sometimes forgetting about my disability...
- On Lord Ashcroft Polling, Iain Dale's Predictions & Odds - Sheffield Hallam Special Edition
- Discretionary Housing Payments and Article 14 ECHR
- What opponents of immigration forget to mention
- Firefighters Pensions letter from Penny Mordaunt
- Teacher training opportunities available in Peterborough
- Liberal Democrat beliefs and philosophies: summarised in handy poster format
- Unity in Diversity, Newham Style
- The Quarter Quell: January-March 2015
- Tabman 1st Apr - 6:15pm
Can I vote for you Alex?
- Martin Gentles 1st Apr - 6:06pm
I would certainly qualify the statement in the OP, but overall, just, Clegg can be commended for his work in coalition. However, he should stand...
- Alex Sabine 1st Apr - 5:59pm
I don't believe the decision to raise the tuition fee cap was taken because the teaching grant was "unaffordable" in a strict fiscal sense. I...
- Alex Sabine 1st Apr - 5:55pm
Matthew - As you know, I agree with your oft-repeated mantra that everything has to be paid for somehow and parties should be honest about...
- Chris Burden 1st Apr - 5:45pm
Does anyone remember the 38 degrees attack on Stephen Williams MP; Bristol West, a couple of weeks ago? Calculated lies about his actions re. Tory...
- Glenn 1st Apr - 5:28pm
Alex, I'm not keen on surveys and all consumer confidence means to me is more personal debt which has pretty much been fuelling a rapid...