- David Ward: "if I lived in #Gaza would I fire a rocket? - probably yes"
- Review of 2014 European and Local Election Campaign
- Tim Farron's Beveridge Lecture in full: "Let's say a huge yes to active, ambitious, liberal government and build a new consensus"
- Opinion: Beware conflating offence with racism – Don’t demand David Ward’s expulsion
- The Lib Dems' 'bedroom tax' U-turn: new poll on what the voters think about it
- Good news: Voters places themselves and the Lib Dems in the centre. Bad news: that doesn’t mean they’re liberals (Stephen Tall)
- Opinion: Alice vs the System: Lessons from a lifetime of “help” from public services #2 (Anonymous Liberal Democrat)
- Full steam ahead on infrastructure (Joe Otten)
- The Gender Agenda #3: Is there such a thing as “Women’s Policy”? (Alice Thomas)
- Opinion: Beware conflating offence with racism – Don’t demand David Ward’s expulsion (Jonathan Brown)
- The real reason we are all so heavily in debt
- eCops: House Burglary - Lolworth 24/07/2014
- The execution of Joseph Wood and the death penalty debate in America
- The 'Bedroom Tax' - a predictable flesh wound, when all is said and done
- Full steam ahead on infrastructure
- Are You A Regular User of Hebden Bridge Railway Station?
- The Blood is The Life 24-07-2014
- At last some commonsense on bTB
- I have returned from Devon & Vacation Responder is off. So, f-list, What Should I do About Email?
- Proposed garage at Bromfield Road could pollute Ludlow's famous Boiling Well
- Peter Watson 24th Jul - 1:39pm
Looking at my last two posts, I can't escape the feeling that the centre is potentially a very pointless and fruitless place to claim to...
- Dave Page 24th Jul - 1:31pm
Nick is at his best when he's campaigning on instinctively liberal causes like this. So glad he's taken this on, along with his work supporting...
- Peter Watson 24th Jul - 1:31pm
@David Evans "I do remember there was one such survey , not long ago, which put us in the centre, but right wingers regarded us...
- John Dunn 24th Jul - 1:30pm
"It’s more complicated than that." Indeed it is. Several things are at play here. Just a few. Several people I know voted Ukip in May...
- Lib Dem Candidate 24th Jul - 1:21pm
In decades to come, historians will view British progressive opinion's vilification of Israel as we now view British progressive opinion's past lauding of Stalin.
- Peter Watson 24th Jul - 1:16pm
David Evershed "I have always regarded the Liberal Democrat/Liberal Party as right wing on economic issues and left wing on welfare issues. Does this make...