- We must reclaim our Social Democrat heritage
- 'Iraq 2'. Why the Lib Dem's Syria conflict position in parliament is militarily and politically unwise
- UN Security Council resolution 2249 - historic moment of international unity
- Banning the Lord's prayer - how outrageous (if it were true)
- Farron's five tests to secure Lib Dem support for UK action in Syria
- Passing the buck for the cuts (John Marriott)
- Stephen Tall’s Diary: liberal jottings on the week’s big events (Stephen Tall)
- Brian Paddick writes… Chairman Mao might have backed Labour’s ID card plans, but Lib Dems won’t (Brian Paddick)
- ‘Iraq 2’. Why the Lib Dem’s Syria conflict position in parliament is militarily and politically unwise (Paul Reynolds)
- Tim Farron’s response to the Autumn Statement (The Voice)
- Colour film of York in 1963
- 5 Good - 2 Bad: My Review of the Lib Dem Week
- Nick Clegg in Oldham
- Greville Janner's alleged victims may claim £2.5m in damages
- Good election news from Wales
- Housing and the Autumn Statement
- Monkey Planet / Planet of the Apes / La Planète des Singes, by Pierre Boulle
- The True Legend of Noddy Holder
- Support your local small businesses on Saturday 5th December
- Can accountability bridge devolution's gap between identity and practicality?
- Jayne Mansfield 28th Nov - 12:11am
@ jonnymc, I believe that the Terence Higgins Trust participated in the drawing up of the 2011 guidelines, which were changed from a life time...
- Steve 27th Nov - 11:12pm
"Are there other groups imagined to have higher HIV infection rates than the general population" There's nothing imagined about it. What the scientists have done...
- expats 27th Nov - 11:05pm
Eddie Sammon 27th Nov '15 - 7:28pm....Hi expats, I just want Daesh defeated and the civil war over with. If the experts are saying Assad...
- David Raw 27th Nov - 10:44pm
@ johnmc "Are there other groups imagined to have higher HIV infection rates than the general population, and if so, is there a blanket ban...
- Denis Mollison 27th Nov - 10:18pm
@Mick Taylor - absolutely! There's plenty of good analysis of the tangled wars of the region if you look for it, e.g. http://www.lrb.co.uk/search?q=patrick+cockburn It might...
- Jayne Mansfield 27th Nov - 10:18pm
@ Social Liberal, Thank you for taking so much effort in your response. You sound like a soldier. That is not a criticism, it is...