- Undeclared Conservative election expenses unearthed by Channel 4 News
- Nick Clegg tells the inside story of how the Conservatives put party before country
- Willie Rennie gets the biggest cheer of the final Scottish Leaders' Debate
- The new Liberal Democrat Director of Campaigns and Elections is...
- Voting in the London elections - after 16 years voters are still confused
- The last risk I expected on polling day was sunstroke (Paul Walter)
- March with Medics Under Fire – ‘Newbie’ Saleyha Ahsan leads the way (Jonathan Brown)
- How Caroline Pidgeon would change London for the better (Caron Lindsay)
- Tim Farron MP writes…The Government must deliver for refugee children (Tim Farron MP)
- From new member to candidate – the Lib Dem newbies fighting their first election (Caron Lindsay)
- Michael BG 6th May - 2:25am
The topics suggested by Eddie Sammon are very poor topics for discussion. We should rather be considering is have we improved on our 2015 vote...
- Jonathan Brown 6th May - 2:25am
A couple of other reasons Stuart: 1) the refugee children Europe are already here. Even if their need is less than of some of those...
- Rob 6th May - 2:24am
And across the river in Grimsby have gained East Marsh and Park wards. East Marsh result Lib Dem 901 Lab 507 Con 81 ( We...
- Paul Holmes 6th May - 1:34am
1. No 2. No 3. Yes
- JR 6th May - 12:56am
Very easy hold in Orkney. Probably bodes well for the Shetlands seat.
- Eddie Sammon 6th May - 12:41am
Time for serious talks as soon as these results come in. My suggested topics for discussion: 1. Is a new leader required in Wales? 2....