- Daily Mail attacks Nick Clegg for Cyril Smith RIP tribute. Why?
- Opinion: Regina v Nigel Evans should wake up MPs
- Jeremy Browne's 'Race Plan'. I've read it, so here's my review...
- The verdict of Philip Collins, chief speech writer for Tony Blair, on Nick Clegg: "the Deputy Prime Minister should be applauded by all liberal voters"
- Lib Dems: "Cyril Smith's acts were vile and repugnant and we have nothing but sympathy for those whose lives he ruined"
- Ed Davey MP writes… An onshore wind cap makes no sense (Edward Davey MP)
- Michael Moore MP writes… Scotland’s place in the world (Michael Moore MP)
- John Leech MP writes…My Voice, My Vote (John Leech MP)
- Stephen Lloyd MP writes… Can good Religious Education build better communities? (Stephen Lloyd MP)
- Danny Alexander writes… Direct community engagement on Scotland’s future (Danny Alexander MP)
- At last, a new fence in Stroud Green
- It Is Time To Move To Somewhere Isolated (I Vote Yukon)
- Labour Plans to Scrap Half a Million Apprenticeships
- Evanagelical Cameron on the wrong path
- Borderline insanity
- The Blood is The Life 19-04-2014
- Friends of Magdalen Green Free Public Lecture and AGM
- 13 Kids!
- Money on offer for local groups - L18 and L19
- Valuing housing
- Harry Hayfield 19th Apr - 12:48pm
I am intrigued by the comment "Given the dominance of white men in the party leadership – our leader, deputy leader, party president and all...
- Joe Bourke 19th Apr - 12:47pm
Steve Webb is thinking along the right lines in proposing a flat rate of 30% tax relief on pensions. However, as Eddie Sammon notes in...
- Mark Valladares 19th Apr - 12:41pm
It might be better if candidates could get nominations from ordinary members, but the number of nominees would need to be increased somewhat, and candidates...
- Tracy 19th Apr - 12:37pm
If members did not want her on FPC then how does she expect to be voted President?
- Jennie 19th Apr - 12:35pm
- Mick Humphreys 19th Apr - 12:16pm
I find it curious that some people should comment without having read the book. It is well written and makes many thought- provoking comments. It...