- Lib Dem MPs were right not to play Labour's silly games over the Bedroom Tax
- Our worst nightmare? Peter Kellner's scenario 3: "Lib Dems choose who's the PM"
- Vince speaks out against "devastating and ideologically driven" Tory spending cuts plan
- Dear Liberal Democrat MPs: Judicial Review restrictions are a messy compromise too far.
- Opinion: Universal Basic Income is the way forward for the Liberal Democrats
- Paul Tyler writes… In defence of piecemeal (Paul Tyler)
- Cochrane review: Vaping can help you quit smoking (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: Universal Basic Income is the way forward for the Liberal Democrats (Robin McGhee)
- Morrissey Progress Report – first thoughts (Caron Lindsay)
- Lib Dem MPs were right not to play Labour’s silly games over the Bedroom Tax (Caron Lindsay)
- Alex gets his doctorate
- Acocks Green Claimant Unemployment falls 23 to 695
- With Professor Amy Austin Holmes from the American University, Cairo, December 19
- Liberal Democrats call for a referendum on Manston
- UCAS reports record numbers placed at UK universities and colleges in 2014
- Planning application submitted for council office solar scheme
- Lib Dems call for encryption by default
- Crime Alerts from Safer Stockport Partnership
- I love the BBC, but...
- I'm warming up to the idea of an English parliament
- David Evans 20th Dec - 5:17pm
Peter is right. Put simply our bastions are wherever we have a group of Lib Dems who are still working, fighting and winning. Not just...
- PT 20th Dec - 5:05pm
"Two studies find big jump in teen use of e-cigarettes" Why have you failed to mention that there was also a significant fall in teen...
- Richard Dean 20th Dec - 4:54pm
The tool that we do presently try to use, to avoid starvation and destitution, does partly consist of free money, but this money does have...
- Stephen Donnelly 20th Dec - 4:14pm
This press release starts with "Nobody could ever accuse Norman Lamb of political spin.". To be fair, I don't think he writes this stuff himself....
- T-J 20th Dec - 2:40pm
The incentivisation Richard Dean speaks of has two sides. One is the incentive to work in order to improve one's situation. Systems like our present...
- Peter Chegwyn 20th Dec - 2:12pm
Dave G Fawcett is correct in saying there are still areas 'outside the bastions' where we continue to win council seats against the national trend....