- Unwelcome behaviour at Conference
- +++Breaking.....Liz Leffman will be the Liberal Democrat candidate in Witney
- No, Newsnight, it's not ok to talk about us when we aren't there to defend ourselves
- Richard Kemp and Liverpool Lib Dems set up street stall outside Labour Conference
- Even George Osborne Gets It: "Hard Brexit did not win a majority"
- Thank you to everyone who supported the Conference Access Fund (Mary Reid)
- York: Getting residents and communities involved (Keith Aspden)
- Young people and grammar schools (Nigel Jones)
- Sharing the Rents: The Economic relationship Between Humanity and Nature (Joe Bourke)
- Order out of chaos (Thomas Shakespeare)
- Shropshire's single A&E planned to be at Shrewsbury, says Defend Our NHS
- Labour councillors quit party after Corbyn's re-election: a list
- Blow-Up, pareidolia and the grassy knoll
- 10,000 steps a day - days 24, 25 & 26 - Pocahontas
- Liberal Democrat membership form: here's a pdf
- Tim Farron: The only party fighting to keep Britain open, tolerant and united.
- Maghull – Petition to improve road safety outside Northway Primary School where lollipop man knocked over by car
- Reporting Back: Obesity and Sports Participation
- Funding - Ambition for Ageing
- New, longer edition of 101 Ways To Win An Election - now available on Kindle
- Roland 26th Sep - 9:33pm
Perhaps I'm looking at it wrong, but from a quick scan through the recent OECD "Education at a Glance" report 2016 (available here: http://www.oecd-ilibrary.org/education/education-at-a-glance_19991487 )...
- Bernard Aris 26th Sep - 8:58pm
Just watch the BBC News this monday (26th of September, 18.00 hours GMT): The PLP Defence Spokesman at the Labour Party conference is reported to...
- Simon Banks 26th Sep - 8:55pm
On much less money.
- Nick Collins 26th Sep - 8:49pm
@ David Beckett. By "we" I assume that you mean the liberal Democrats. I am not part of that "we". I left the party in...
- Rebecca Hanson 26th Sep - 7:39pm
The OECD's recent ‘Education at Glance’ report is particularly useful on this.
- Rebecca Hanson 26th Sep - 7:30pm
The evidence and the research does not show that reintroducing grammar schools will improve the situation you have observed David.