- ++Breaking...Clegg: "We must axe Bedroom Tax"
- Review of 2014 European and Local Election Campaign
- ICM poll: Tories edge ahead of Labour, while Ukip collapse to 4th behind Lib Dems
- Tim Farron's Beveridge Lecture in full: "Let's say a huge yes to active, ambitious, liberal government and build a new consensus"
- Nick Clegg tackles the Daily Mail's sexism with humour
- Martin Horwood writes …Tony Blair’s legacy (Martin Horwood)
- Opinion: Sustainability, where do we go from here? (Michael Taylor)
- Stephen Lloyd MP writes… The jobs agenda – a lot done, more still to do for single parents (Stephen Lloyd MP)
- The Independent View: This is the right time to drive forward integrated health and care (Simon Parker)
- Liberal Democrat amendment making revenge porn a crime to be debated today – watch Hannah’s story (Caron Lindsay)
- Individual Elector Registration
- The lost art of making things happen
- Cheadle Royal road improvements
- Two good ideas and one duff one from the Electoral Commission
- London's Russian oligarchs and the rest of Europe
- 12% fall in St Albans 'footfall' over past year
- 5 reasons I loved the Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
- FTSE100 CEO pay falls again as Vince Cable makes an impact
- The ministry of data
- #Israelunderattack - and it's not just Hamas
- matt (Bristol) 22nd Jul - 5:09pm
@ Stephen Campbell - you are right in that the key parliamentary failure that prevented effective parliamentary scrutiny and open debate in the run-up to...
- David Allen 22nd Jul - 5:05pm
Stuart, "the really odd thing is that as soon as the bullets started flying , opinion shifted again and a large majority of the public...
- Dav 22nd Jul - 5:04pm
I think that since the voting system underpins the very mechanism of democracy, it should be a constitutional matter that should also need a supermajority...
- Simon McGrath 22nd Jul - 4:50pm
There is no evidence that any major natural resources are running out. The 'Limits to Growth' said that this would have happened by now and...
- matt (Bristol) 22nd Jul - 4:48pm
It is interesitng that 'bedroom tax' has now entered the political lingo seemingly irretrievably, partiuclarly now that our party has stopped the pretence about the...
- Stephen Campbell 22nd Jul - 4:43pm
@GPPurnell: "A few guilty Labourites in here this morning? Still a bit touchy on this subject, aren’t you? " I hold no love for Labour...