- 1000 new members join Lib Dems as Farron says "We will keep the vision of an open, optimistic, hopeful Britain alive"
- What next for the Liberal Democrats post-referendum?
- Could there be three ironic (?) tragedies that follow a leave vote?
- Referendum Results open thread
- "Devastated and angry" Farron says Lib Dems will fight for a "tolerant, open-hearted, optimistic and outward looking" country
- What the EU Referendum has taught me (Nigel Jones)
- What does the EU Referendum mean for Liberal Democrats (Joe Zammit-Lucia)
- Sir Graham Watson writes…Is there a way back from the Brexit decision? (Graham Watson)
- A new Union of Democratic Control? (Matthew Campbell)
- Moving forwards as positive campaigners (Matt Dolman)
- I prefer the referendum reaction from Tim Farron to that from Jeremy Corbyn
- Brexit: the potential political consequences
- The big lies that secured a Brexit vote
- For those complaining about people being still unhappy at the EU referendum result.
- Section 50 and negotiations with the EU - delay is key.
- The Damage Done: The UK faces the Sunset
- The anatomy of a political campaign ad
- Never glad confident morning again
- EU Referendum Result – You selfish Brexit cretins
- matt 25th Jun - 4:45pm
What utter nonsense these constant pleas and articles are for trying to reverse the decision. Especially from Libdems who scream about democracy. The Turn out...
- David Evans 25th Jun - 4:34pm
A thoughtful piece, well written, and worthy of careful consideration. Nigel has great experience, experience we all benefit from. The only thing I would add...
- Sue Sutherland 25th Jun - 4:31pm
I think the free movement of people is a glorious ideal between countries of roughly equal economic success. Not enough attention has been paid to...
- Helen Dudden 25th Jun - 4:29pm
Graham Watson. Hello Graham, many years later I am the only one that visits my grandchild. That's what drove my family to vote out. You...
- The Professor 25th Jun - 4:20pm
Fair comment re accounts being signed off. I stand corrected.
- Nick Baird 25th Jun - 4:14pm
Nigel - I agree, and am particularly worried about your point 2. On the EU, immigration, climate change and many other issues, significant numbers of...