- Opinion: Our liberal identity crisis (Steve Bradley)
- Poverty at its lowest since 2004/5? (Joe Otten)
- LDV’s Sunday Best: our 7 most-read articles this week (The Voice)
- Opinion: Nelson Mandela: A personal tribute (Parmjit Singh Gill)
- Opinion: The inspiration of Nelson Mandela (Issan Ghazni)
- Same sex weddings to take place in England and Wales earlier than expected
- Linkblogging for 10/12/13
- 29th March 2014: Lynne Featherstone Day?
- Skills gap fears after PISA results
- The Welsh Government's reputation for wasting public money is ever growing
- My recommended reading for today December 10, 2013
- Liberation Route Europe: Stories needed
- Mandela, 'Rolihlahla' the trouble maker
- Lib Dem Action Days: What to Wear...
- Is the pace of technology adoption really speeding up?
- Jack 10th Dec - 4:08pm
What is the state of the Lib Dem's coffers? My understanding is that the loss of the funds available to opposition parties combined with the...
- AC Trussell 10th Dec - 4:04pm
I forgot to add; I think the reason it is difficult to describe the Lib/Dems is because they are pragmatic(and apparently the most intelligent- next...
- Jack 10th Dec - 4:03pm
Please tell me you don't think these graphs mean anything? Playing with regression analysis doesn't meaningful projections make.
- Douglas 10th Dec - 3:48pm
I wonder if the card was available in facsimile to readers of the Daily Mail?
- Jennie 10th Dec - 3:48pm
Also my mother's birthday. Poor old mum. Sharing a birthday with Tebbit. YAY for same sex marriage, tho.
- Douglas 10th Dec - 3:46pm
About time, too. Interesting coincidence: 29 March is Norman Tebbit's birthday.