- Labour are trapped in a nightmare of two parties - Tim Farron on Corbyn's speech
- More Lib Dem by election GAINS - one right next to Witney
- Richard Kemp and Liverpool Lib Dems set up street stall outside Labour Conference
- Even George Osborne Gets It: "Hard Brexit did not win a majority"
- Brexit: World War II without guns
- Assad, Appeasement, Aleppo and the Collapse of International Law (Jonathan Brown)
- Lord Roger Roberts write…highlighting the plight of child refugees (Lord Roger Roberts)
- Women in high places: senior female role models are essential in business and politics (Emily Fermor)
- Brexit: World War II without guns (Phil Aisthorpe)
- LDVideo: Liz Leffman: Come and help my campaign to save Oxfordshire’s NHS & bus services (Caron Lindsay)
- Lydiate – well not really but just into Great Atcar but only by yards
- 20 Countries Drowning in Debt
- RTPI: Politicians in Planning Conference this November
- The Blood is the Life for 30-09-2016
- Review: Slaughterhouse 5 by Kurt Vonnegut
- My must-reads this week September 30, 2016
- Hypocritical UKIP AMs apply double standards on double-jobbing
- Temporary Traffic Order : Kirsty Semple Way
- Interesting Links for 30-09-2016
- Plans for second (fourth) Forth rail bridge
- Ian Hurdley 30th Sep - 12:37pm
Paul Emerson Written or unwritten, the constitutional position is clear; Parliament is sovereign, not 'the people', not the party in government, not the Executive, no...
- Andrew McCaig 30th Sep - 11:49am
other positive results last night: LD hold Glaven Valley, N Norfolk. LD 429 (55.3%; +8.4) Con 281 (36.2%; +3.8) UKIP 32 (4.1%; -6.9) Lab 23...
- expats 30th Sep - 11:48am
Assad, Assad, Assad...Russia, Russia, Russia.... The ceasefire was destroyed by the Anglo/American killing of dozens of Syrian troops....Of course that was a mistake... So called...
- Paul Emmerson 30th Sep - 11:39am
I am considering joining, but haven't yet. I am a social liberal and an economic liberal - for example I nearly always agree with Economist...
- Richard Underhill 30th Sep - 11:38am
Gary Lineker accepted the challenge. When asked "Is football corrupt?" he said "Yes" and moved on. That was about FIFA. This report is from memory....
- J Dunn 30th Sep - 11:02am
"....he [Tim], should wear a large ‘I love Jezza badge’" In truth, Tim doesn't love or hate Jezza. Is not his overt criticism of Corbyn,...