- Pledge to rejoin EU needs to be matched by EU Impact Fund (Nick Hopkinson)
- How the Lib Dems can lead after the Referendum Result (Scott Partridge)
- Fighting for votes at 16 (Jack Haines)
- It’s time for a Constitutional Convention (Tim Miller)
- Winning people around and winning here (Daniel Russell)
- @BaronessRos in the Lords: Bus Services Bill, Committee Stage
- Liberal Democrat Party Awards 2016: get your nominations in
- Jon Ashworth speaks out on the leadership - the Tory leadership
- Greens urge anti-Brexit alliance in next general election
- 65% of #Gunthorpe residents voted LEAVE ....... 35% voted REMAIN! #EURef
- What is Sutton Council delivering for you?
- The Count of Monte Cristo, by Alexandre Dumas
- HMRC tax scam targeting Kent residents
- Brexit and the Environment: We're doomed
- New Lorry Parking Ban Soon on Sandgate Esplanade
- Mark Goodrich 30th Jun - 1:57am
I agree wholeheatedly with the article. It is not right to say that it denies the benefits of free movement. It recognises them but also...
- Mark Goodrich 30th Jun - 1:45am
I have been posing the question on Twitter (@markygoodrich) and trying to find information on what the advantages of the Norway option are. As far...
- Cllr Mark Wright 30th Jun - 12:35am
Some very good posts above by Matthew Huntbach (apart from the Clegg bashing!)
- Hugh 29th Jun - 11:39pm
Jayne, like like the drift of your article, but I do not think a single person voted Leave because of the recent Housing or Planning...
- Kevin colwill 29th Jun - 11:34pm
"And the people chose FPTP over a fairer system – that’s democracy" but it's not set in stone like some unchanging law of physics. One...
- Roland 29th Jun - 11:23pm
I think you’ll find that the virtually all the 17 million people who voted to leave the EU actually voted to leave the EU. Don't...