- Porn blocking comes in... and blocks the LGBT+LD website as porn
- Lib Dem Deputy Leadership - runners and riders. Who's your choice?
- EXCLUSIVE: What Lib Dem members think about the Lib Dems and the Coalition
- ++ Lib Dem deputy leader Simon Hughes replaces Lord McNally as Justice Minister
- Clegg opens up his "fairly thick Black Book" of Lib Dem plans blocked by the Tories - but is it enough?
- Opinion: Half an hour that changed the future (Bill le Breton)
- Opinion: Justice for Simon Hughes (Linda Jack)
- Ed Davey MP writes: Energy Act will create 200,000 green jobs (Edward Davey MP)
- Tim Farron MP writes: Liberal Democrats must stand up against blanket internet surveillance (Tim Farron MP)
- Edward Davey MP writes: Liberal Democrats continue to oppose Heathrow expansion (Edward Davey MP)
- What does free speech actually mean?
- Lib Dem Mps did what?
- The slow, inexorable decline of Tesco
- Christmas crime prevention
- New Post On Mindless Ones
- Spying operations in Bude, Cornwall - video from Channel Four News
- Forgotten victims
- A bit of fun: What was the most innuendo-laden headline on @LibDemVoice this week?
- Your Christmas waste
- UK government wants to lead the way on driverless cars
- nvelope2003 21st Dec - 4:12pm
Why not just abolish the House of Lords as its composition is so controversial and beef up the Commons Committee system to scrutinise legislation. If...
- RC 21st Dec - 3:46pm
@ Stuart Mitchell Delivered is delivered. Stop trying to twist the argument. Carping about the money comes from, given the fact that WE DO NOT...
- Simon Shaw 21st Dec - 3:28pm
@theakes "The very noticeable transfer of votes over recent weeks from Lib Dem to UKIP is very interesting." Is there evidence of that? If party...
- theakes 21st Dec - 3:12pm
The very noticeable transfer of votes over recent weeks from Lib Dem to UKIP is very interesting. We do not seem to wish to discuss...
- Stuart Mitchell 21st Dec - 3:08pm
@RC You haven't addressed my point at all. Any worker believing Tessa Munt's article will be expecting to receive a "£700 bonus" come April. I...
- Richard S 21st Dec - 2:56pm
Europe does not need to invest. It needs to heavily reduce defence spending. Co-operation is fine but it must serve that aim.