- David Ward: "if I lived in #Gaza would I fire a rocket? - probably yes"
- Review of 2014 European and Local Election Campaign
- Tim Farron's Beveridge Lecture in full: "Let's say a huge yes to active, ambitious, liberal government and build a new consensus"
- Opinion: Beware conflating offence with racism – Don’t demand David Ward’s expulsion
- The Lib Dems' 'bedroom tax' U-turn: new poll on what the voters think about it
- Opinion: Alice vs the System: Lessons from a lifetime of “help” from public services #2 (Anonymous Liberal Democrat)
- Full steam ahead on infrastructure (Joe Otten)
- The Gender Agenda #3: Is there such a thing as “Women’s Policy”? (Alice Thomas)
- Opinion: Beware conflating offence with racism – Don’t demand David Ward’s expulsion (Jonathan Brown)
- Martin Horwood writes …Tony Blair’s legacy (Martin Horwood)
- California Dreaming: Guess I'm Dumb
- Warmer Homes, Lower Bills And A Greener Britain
- Interviewing Ed Davey at the Social Liberal Forum conference
- The secret of conjuring local enterprise
- Russia: Cameron gets tough
- Farewell to Dora Bryan
- NW Cambridge: Sainsbury's Supermarket Deal
- Joe Anderson - A comment too far
- Labour Say 'Non' To Lasting Tour Legacy
- Bury War Memorial
- g 24th Jul - 7:08am
david orr so it would seem according to ‘g’ considers criticism of Israel to be anti-semitic? Well many Jewish people are hostile to the actions...
- Caracatus 24th Jul - 7:02am
Really hasn't Mr Clegg noticed that the whole human rights agenda is under threat with two parties who are against them the Conservatives and UKIP...
- Caracatus 24th Jul - 6:56am
You have to question the wisdom of police and crime commissioners, their endless list of 'deputies' the estimated £3.7 million cost of holding this by-election,...
- Roland 24th Jul - 2:40am
@Rob Parsons - re: evidence Changing your position! There is plenty of evidence that significant amounts of farmland has been and is being taken for...
- David Allen 24th Jul - 12:45am
Clegg made a balanced comment on the situation. He began with a criticism of Hamas, then followed with what could be viewed as a greater...
- David Pollard 23rd Jul - 10:55pm
Interesting than no one asked Ed about the Government decision to cave into the house builders and drop the 'zero energy' target for new homes...