- Poll sensation for Jo Swinson - new poll shows she's ahead of SNP in tight race
- That's not how we used to do politics in the Highlands: SNP candidate takes supporters on aggressive visit to Charles Kennedy's office
- Why Labour and Conservative supporters should vote Liberal Democrat
- That two horse race is on: Scottish Ashcroft polls show it's Liberal Democrats against the SNP
- On May 8th, could David Cameron just lock the doors of Downing Street and stay put?
- Sir John Major certainly knows about parliamentary mayhem (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: How power can now shift from Whitehall to Westminster (Bill le Breton)
- Opinion: L’Europe : le chien qui n’aboie pas* (Mark Argent)
- Opinion: Has the polling got out of hand? (Judy Abel)
- Opinion: Europe is the solution to Britain’s concerns about immigration, not the cause (Guy Russo)
- The Tory plan to close Launceston police station?
- A blue sky day..
- The best canvassing story of the 2015 election
- Connect Training for Polling Day
- The Tories and the right-wing press have turned all their fire on the SNP - it's another misstep
- British election: tactics have triumphed over strategy. The result is deadlock and danger.
- The Blood is The Life 21-04-2015
- The rise of nationalism is Labour's fault
- Liberal Democrat Newswire #62 is out: 5 things you may have missed in the manifesto
- Want a poster?
- Paul Walter 21st Apr - 1:58pm
David: "Over the last few years LDV has encouraged so many people to be loyal to Nick beyond the bounds of reason..." Would that be...
- Paul Walter 21st Apr - 1:52pm
Mark - not dead yet then....
- Paul Walter 21st Apr - 1:51pm
I have also "sent stamps" to Adrian, btw
- Alex Sabine 21st Apr - 1:50pm
PS Bill, yes there is a sizeable contingent of 2010 Lib Dem voters among the undecideds in that YouGov chart, the equivalent of about 4...
- Psi 21st Apr - 1:34pm
Glenn I don’t think we are going to agree on what is driving certain UKIP leaning voters. Though I think the ones who are pining...
- Psi 21st Apr - 1:15pm
My guess would be that this goy would complain that banking is a particular activity and while working at the bank he was not involved...