- Jeremy Browne and his plan for the privileged
- What Jeremy Browne did - and DIDN'T - tell The Times about the Lib Dems
- Opinion: Regina v Nigel Evans should wake up MPs
- Jeremy Browne's 'Race Plan'. I've read it, so here's my review...
- Lib Dems: "Cyril Smith's acts were vile and repugnant and we have nothing but sympathy for those whose lives he ruined"
- Stephen Lloyd MP writes… Can good Religious Education build better communities? (Stephen Lloyd MP)
- Danny Alexander writes… Direct community engagement on Scotland’s future (Danny Alexander MP)
- Opinion: Liberalism – it’s not a set of policies, it’s a state of mind (Stephen Howse)
- Opinion: A liberal case for Regional Ministers (Mathew Hulbert)
- Opinion: Police use of the TASER – what counts as ‘reasonable force’? (Max Forza)
- The Discreet Charm of Cyril Smith
- eCops: Theft From Garage 16/04/2014
- Cambridge MP Takes Blindfolded Bus Ride Across The City
- Cambridge MP Welcomes Fall In Unemployment In City And Nationally
- The biggest fruitcake in the East Midlands?
- Turing biography on special offer at 99p
- Two things to note about the Daily Mail's attacks on the Lib Dems over Cyril Smith
- Church Road Frampton Cotterell roadworks update
- Graffiti reported on Foxland Road railway bridge
- Cycle safely to Parrs Wood
- Richard Church 16th Apr - 10:47pm
@ Helen Tedcastle. No, Humanists are not included in SACRE's. Sometimes they are invited to participate as observers, but the 25% of the population who...
- Radical Liberal 16th Apr - 10:45pm
Andrew Suffield - 'We already have that. Prescription fees, dentists, etc. Yes, I think that these things are an acceptable part of our society'. Please...
- Helen Tedcastle 16th Apr - 10:39pm
Little Jackie Paper " The question is whether we want a pay and go society. Perhaps the majority does?" I don't think there is an...
- Little Jackie Paper 16th Apr - 10:25pm
Helen Tedcastle - Well....With the NHS there is, I suppose, a valid argument that there could be some sort of insurance system. Germany (or parts...
- John Broggio 16th Apr - 10:14pm
Prescription fees are a trifle (and not at all reflective of the whole cost - for a start, GP appointments are free to the user)...
- Helen Tedcastle 16th Apr - 10:14pm
Andrew Suffield " We already have that. Prescription fees, dentists, etc. Yes, I think that these things are an acceptable part of our society." That...