- Paddy Ashdown to endorse new progressive liberal movement
- Nick Clegg to challenge Government over Brexit
- Lib Dems will offer an optimistic alternative to Brexit Britain
- Daisy Benson, Claire Young and Dawn Barnes selected for former Lib Dem seats
- Nick Clegg: We need more than warm words and bromide from May
- LDV’s Sunday Best: our 7 most-read articles this week (The Voice)
- Brexit: The invocation of Article 50 can be reversed (Paul Walter)
- Some questions for More United (Caron Lindsay)
- How Lib Dems are using Pokemon Go (Caron Lindsay)
- Brexit: How we could be in the single market with greater control over immigration – the Adam Smith Institute (Paul Walter)
- How Liberal Democrats can win for the 48%
- I've recently become a Governor at Gunthorpe Primary School!
- Blaydon Vlog No. 1
- Labour's dithering in Gateshead turned into a work of art
- Chopwell and Rowlands Gill Action Day
- Traffic: Sometimes I Feel So Uninspired
- The Blood is the Life for 24-07-2016
- Is 2016 the year that conspiracy theorists became mainstream?
- Tim Farron: Turmoil makes case for voting reform
- More United: Paddy Ashdown's new political movement launched today
- Bill le Breton 24th Jul - 3:38pm
A question for you all: with two Labour Party candidates in the field ( an Owenite & a Corbynite) and after 5 years of unrestrained...
- Bill le Breton 24th Jul - 3:20pm
I believe that the Liberal Democrats could win an outright majority in the 2025 General Election. There are a number of conditions for this. First...
- Martin Land 24th Jul - 3:14pm
I think when politicians retire, they should retire....
- Adrian Sanders 24th Jul - 3:13pm
I don't recall losing it personally Simon Shaw.
- Suzanne Miller 24th Jul - 3:12pm
Would like more detail on "market based". Though signed up for now, I still entrust my spare change only to the Lib Dems.
- malc 24th Jul - 2:56pm
The Prime Minister has said Brexit means Brexit, she has set up a department just for that purpose and it's headed by a life long...