- Paddy Ashdown to endorse new progressive liberal movement
- Nick Clegg to challenge Government over Brexit
- Lib Dems will offer an optimistic alternative to Brexit Britain
- Daisy Benson, Claire Young and Dawn Barnes selected for former Lib Dem seats
- Nick Clegg: We need more than warm words and bromide from May
- Brexit: The invocation of Article 50 can be reversed (Paul Walter)
- Some questions for More United (Caron Lindsay)
- How Lib Dems are using Pokemon Go (Caron Lindsay)
- Brexit: How we could be in the single market with greater control over immigration – the Adam Smith Institute (Paul Walter)
- Why does the Tory Government want students to be even poorer? (Anna Pitcher)
- Blaydon Vlog No. 1
- Labour's dithering in Gateshead turned into a work of art
- Chopwell and Rowlands Gill Action Day
- Traffic: Sometimes I Feel So Uninspired
- The Blood is the Life for 24-07-2016
- Is 2016 the year that conspiracy theorists became mainstream?
- Tim Farron: Turmoil makes case for voting reform
- More United: Paddy Ashdown's new political movement launched today
- Bin in Frome Road United Reform Church
- Brexit – A wish for the death penalty and harking back to the past?
- Lorenzo Cherin 24th Jul - 1:49pm
Caron I disagree with you on the branding in Scotland ,if any moderate progressive is offended by our Union Jack , and I say, our...
- Fiona 24th Jul - 1:29pm
I agree with Gareth, we need more MPs in Parliament who will support electoral reform, and the environment, and evidence-based policies. If this movement supports...
- tonyhill 24th Jul - 12:53pm
"We'll use the power of crowdfunding to raise money.....making it easier for moderate, progressive MPs to get elected...." I know there is a narrative that...
- Fiona 24th Jul - 12:32pm
This could be great, but it all depends on who gets involved. I accept some concerns that the movement might advocate supporting the local Labour,...
- J Dunn 24th Jul - 12:06pm
Their [MU], websites says : "How will we decide which candidates to support?" ".................. The final decisions on who we support will always be made...
- Huw Dawson 24th Jul - 12:02pm
As should be obvious, this is a platform that gets moderate Labour and us standing on the same podiums. Given the current situation in the...