- Does Scotland need Home Rule, or just to use the powers it has? (Caron Lindsay)
- Hannah Bettsworth’s speech to the Liberal Democrat Voice fringe meeting at Conference (Caron Lindsay)
- Migration and the future of the EU (Mark Argent)
- It’s time to take on Labour (John Abrams)
- Yes to countering extremism, no to the Counter-Extremism Bill (Jenni Hollis)
- Devolution for Sheffield - a lopsided deal but hopefully one to give us confidence
- Electoral Commission warns of people at risk of falling off electoral register
- Crescent Bridge lane closure from Mon 12 October #Yay! :(
- When Edward Davey came to Mid Suffolk
- Ex-MP Adrian Sanders gets award for animal rights work
- Curry: a biography by Lizzie Collingham (review)
- 20mph limits equivalent 2 taking half of petrol cars away!
- The Clash: Janie Jones
- Hugo-eligible short fiction, Jan-Mar 2015: first take
- Clarke and Dawe - All three portfolios are united in a single $50b infrastructure project
- Eddie Sammon 4th Oct - 4:00pm
I don't agree with all of "the west's" foreign policy that was meant to say. Sorry, predictive text.
- TonyJ 4th Oct - 3:57pm
Jeez. You can never beat our Paddy when it comes to an anecdote about someone, can you??! :)
- Eddie Sammon 4th Oct - 3:56pm
Good speech. I particularly like the part about willingness to act with partial information. Once the important facts have been established then in an emergency...
- Tony Dawson 4th Oct - 3:42pm
"There is a school of thought in this party that puts our atrocious result down to the Tory’s scaremongering about the SNP and Labour in...
- Jayne Mansfield 4th Oct - 3:25pm
@ John Marriott, Perhaps the General Public understand rather more than you think about coalitions. a) First past the posts not a appropriate system for...
- SueS 4th Oct - 3:04pm
I was going to say I agree with Tony Hill and then, darn it , he said he agreed with Simon Shaw! I do wish...