- Pledge to rejoin EU needs to be matched by EU Impact Fund (Nick Hopkinson)
- How the Lib Dems can lead after the Referendum Result (Scott Partridge)
- Fighting for votes at 16 (Jack Haines)
- It’s time for a Constitutional Convention (Tim Miller)
- Winning people around and winning here (Daniel Russell)
- The Count of Monte Cristo, by Alexandre Dumas
- HMRC tax scam targeting Kent residents
- Brexit and the Environment: We're doomed
- New Lorry Parking Ban Soon on Sandgate Esplanade
- Military Road Resurfacing Works
- Avoid Horn Street in July...
- Granville Parade / Castle Road Parking Update
- Shepway Community Chest Grants 2016
- Simple choices
- Southport – Tourist Information film from the 1950's
- matt 29th Jun - 7:01pm
Should the party also announce that this is an absolute red line issue and they will promise that, they will not take part in any...
- Matthew Huntbach 29th Jun - 6:59pm
Andrew McCaig In various places at various times Liberals and Liberal Democrats have found ways to connect with disadvantaged in society. Michael Meadowcroft in Leeds...
- matt 29th Jun - 6:49pm
@AI " The UK is only, at best, 60% self-sufficient in food. It needs trade agreements just to feed itself. 27% of Britain’s food comes...
- Matthew Huntbach 29th Jun - 6:48pm
Al You are ignoring the facts. The areas with the most actual immigration, those who are most familiar with the reality, voted Remain. As others...
- Al 29th Jun - 6:26pm
That is part of the irony of the Leave vote. The UK is only, at best, 60% self-sufficient in food. It needs trade agreements just...
- Leave The EU 29th Jun - 6:14pm
"Should the election take place earlier than expected, we may still be an EU member, and should propose to withdraw from the Article 50 process."...