- Simon Hughes MP writes...My vote on the Same Sex Marriage Bill
- The Sun story about Chris Huhne that was a total invention (and which the other papers happily copied)
- 11 Liberal Democrat MPs vote for registrars to be exempt from marrying same sex couples
- How Liberal Democrat MPs voted on same sex marriage amendments
- Same sex Marriage: another Liberal Democrat victory
- Opinion: UKIP vote against EU tackling tax evasion (Richard Davis)
- An open letter to Tim Farron on unpaid internships (Sam Barratt)
- Don Foster writes: A powerful meeting where all faiths spoke with one voice (Don Foster MP)
- Simon Hughes MP writes…My vote on the Same Sex Marriage Bill (Simon Hughes MP)
- Report on internet pornography highlights need for education, not restriction (Caron Lindsay)
- Woolwich killing - let's not get carried away
- The musical phenomenum that were the Top of the Poppers
- Flashback: K-Tel compilation albums
- Saturday Six 35 - @miss_s_b, Clegg, Royal Mail, Kimi and a Kitty...
- Stoke Bruerne
- My latest Who Post on Mindless Ones
- Islam is the problem
- Friends of Churchtown Library
- Development proposals on green belt in southport
- Scams are crimes. Help stop them.
- Martin 25th May - 10:52pm
Achieving both more consistency and transparency across the EU are necessary to tackle tax avoidance. Although UKIP's opposition is consistent with their standpoint it does...
- Sam Barratt 25th May - 9:58pm
Meral- I am not sure if the second part of your comment was directed at me, or more generally, but just to be clear I...
- Helen Tedcastle 25th May - 9:54pm
@ Simon Oliver: "As an atheist I find this statement offensive – terrorism starts with religion. " This is an assertion not factual. Evil people...
- Psi 25th May - 8:36pm
@ Eddie and Mark I think the tone of Eddie's responce was the correct one. Richard clearly understands the difference between avoidence and evasion but...
- Hywel 25th May - 8:28pm
"Organising Nick Clegg's visits". Could be a tricky job. Everyone will be wanting a visit.