- Women in high places: senior female role models are essential in business and politics (Emily Fermor)
- Brexit: World War II without guns (Phil Aisthorpe)
- LDVideo: Liz Leffman: Come and help my campaign to save Oxfordshire’s NHS & bus services (Caron Lindsay)
- “Please offer me a seat” (Avril Coelho)
- Be under no illusion – the BMA screwed this up. (Rajin Chowdhury)
- The anti-immigration thing isn't a great look for Labour moderates
- Post-Conference drop-in artwork
- Did Plaid Cymru take money off Libya's Muammar Gaddafi?
- Lock-down at County Hall
- Hunted (1952) and Portpatrick harbour
- Lydiate – Update on volunteer litter picking activities
- Shami Charkrabarti goes to Eton
- My column in Midweek Visiter featuring Elderberries, badmintonathon, Four Season and The Game
- The Blood is the Life for 28-09-2016
- Man bitten on penis by spider for second time
- Glenn 28th Sep - 4:17pm
The thing about WWII is that it was worth the effort, so the metaphor is all over the shop. Is it really wise for a...
- Phil Aisthorpe 28th Sep - 4:13pm
The idea that the UK's relationship with the EU is like some sort of supine vassal state under the heel of a malevolent foreign empire...
- William Ross 28th Sep - 3:57pm
Another crazy Lib-Dem post trying to compare Brexit to World War 2. Last time it was Vichy France and now its Dad`s Army. I love...
- expats 28th Sep - 3:45pm
james 28th Sep '16 - 3:40pm...............Have you ever considered a completely different scenario ie that we gain tariff free access to the single market due...
- james 28th Sep - 3:40pm
Have you ever considered a completely different scenario ie that we gain tariff free access to the single market due to the EU still wanting...
- paul barker 28th Sep - 3:36pm
I note that Howard Dean, a senior Democrat Politician has said " There is an increasing possibility that Liberal Democrats could form the next UK...