- General Election Webinars 2017 (Natalie Chindipha)
- Does Parliament have the plushest waiting room in the world? (Paul Walter)
- Soft Brexit Tory MPs who sign up for a hard Brexit manifesto will be responsible for an historic mistake (Paul Walter)
- I hope the Russians love their children too (Edward Crabtree)
- Grasping the cross party nettle (Chris Bowers)
- Geoff Reid 23rd Apr - 10:15pm
If we didn't exist Bob would probably invent something looking very close to the Social Liberal Forum.
- George Crozier 23rd Apr - 10:14pm
Delighted (and a little surprised) to hear this. Bob M-A's a bit of a lefty but a strong defender of liberal values like the rule...
- Chris 23rd Apr - 9:39pm
"My point was essentially that a standard model suggests that at about 15% (which might be optimistic given the static polling since Wednesday) the Lib...
- Martin Land 23rd Apr - 9:10pm
Paul Barker has it right. Much will depend on May 4th. Firstly, UKIP's decline will be confirmed and that will help the Tories. But a...
- nvelope2003 23rd Apr - 9:04pm
I see some people are still hankering after a coalition. Do they want the Liberal Democrats to be completely wiped out ? Each time the...
- paul barker 23rd Apr - 9:01pm
@Michael BG err, I said May 4th not June 8th. Generally our General Election votes are lower than in The Locals so 23% on May...