- Former Liberal Democrat MP John Barrett says he’s voting Yes in the Independence Referendum (Caron Lindsay)
- Sal Brinton writes…Post Rennard: living up to our liberal values (Sal Brinton)
- Opinion: Post Rennard, what should the party do? (Linda Jack)
- Opinion: Liberal Democrats for independence (Denis Mollison)
- Tim Farron: I want the Liberal Democrats to become the “gold standard” for the way voluntary organisations treat volunteers and staff (Tim Farron MP)
- Broadland DC, Wroxham - 21 August 2014
- Growing electricity? – Solar farm plan for land between Ince Blundell and Hightown
- What did Peter Hayes say?
- And another Lib Dem spending commitment to add to the list
- Still ahead of par, as country number 55 is ticked off...
- We'll always have Stroke City
- Post? Rennard
- Ringfencing the Science Research Budget
- Lib Dems plan tax cut to over 6 million pensioners!
- Food swapping event
- Norman Fraser 21st Aug - 10:46pm
Caron, the Liberal Democrats in government have done a good number of things that make my "liberal collies wobble". In fact, they've done a considerable...
- Caron Lindsay 21st Aug - 10:06pm
Lin, I respect you and John both. We're all liberals and we have to come to our own conclusions on this very important vote. Because...
- Caron Lindsay 21st Aug - 10:02pm
John, you just need to read anything I've written on welfare reform or immigration to know that I agree with you on that. But what...
- John Barrett 21st Aug - 9:48pm
Allan - you have got it completely wrong. If I had wanted to be elected anywhere I would have remained at Westminster where I had...
- Lin Macmillan 21st Aug - 9:41pm
I too have a great deal of respect for John Barrett, and I know that he has thought long and hard before he has come...
- Richard Dean 21st Aug - 9:25pm
For instance, the LDFI might have responded with something like this ... http://www.conservativehome.com/platform/2014/08/dr-rachel-joyce-hamas-are-working-against-the-interests-of-the-palestinian-people.html Is it true?