- Liberal Democrats must enthusiastically occupy the clear pro EU space - nobody else will
- Nicola Sturgeon appoints controversial Brexit Minister
- Vince Cable writes: What Brexit means
- Renationalising the railways is trendy but not smart
- Andrew George writes...Can progressives unite to defeat the Tories?
- Young, disabled and believed in (Matthew Clark)
- Baroness Jenny Randerson writes…Consumer rights should cover train franchises (Jenny Randerson)
- Two reports highlight ongoing need for feminism (Caron Lindsay)
- Open Britain divides opinion (Joe Otten)
- Nuclear weapons policy: the zero option (Kevin White)
- The Blood is the Life for 31-08-2016
- Coming soon: Nick the PhD student
- The EU does something which single states cannot
- Labour MP loses the plot over expenses proposal
- Southport – Manchester Trains – Please support this petition
- We all (including companies) need to pay our taxes or public services will suffer.
- Friends of Balgay Summer Meeting
- Labour and the Lib Dems are taking the boundary review a wee bit lightly
- Royal Northumberland Yacht Club - Heritage Open Days 2016
- Gladstone Books, Southwell
- Barry Snelson 31st Aug - 2:41pm
Lorenzo, Thank you for your kind words and best of luck with your project. Our creative arts (and software) are amongst our most productive wealth...
- Chris Rennard 31st Aug - 2:30pm
@Peter Davies. Yes indeed. My letter in yesterday's Guardian (see link above) drew attention to how the Political & Constitutional Reform Select Committee in the...
- Leave The EU 31st Aug - 2:21pm
@Nick Hopkinson - "Brexiteers didn’t provide a manifesto of what Brexit looks like so the actual Brexit deal has no legitimacy." - with respect the...
- Leave The EU 31st Aug - 2:18pm
@Jenny Barnes "Some people may think they have psychic powers and know why people voted the way they did, but actually they don’t." - with...
- expats 31st Aug - 2:18pm
nvelope2003/Stevan Rose...Did you miss the "these dividends last year totalled £222m, at an increase of 21%"? If these figures are correct what impact would keeping...
- Matthew Huntbach 31st Aug - 2:09pm
Lorenzo Cherin In respect to your last message, in the past there would have been government (national and local) funds that might have supported you....