- On Sarah Wollaston's naming and shaming in The Times of "very aggressive male bloggers"
- Daily Mail attacks Nick Clegg for Cyril Smith RIP tribute. Why?
- Opinion: Regina v Nigel Evans should wake up MPs
- Jeremy Browne's 'Race Plan'. I've read it, so here's my review...
- The verdict of Philip Collins, chief speech writer for Tony Blair, on Nick Clegg: "the Deputy Prime Minister should be applauded by all liberal voters"
- Ed Davey MP writes… An onshore wind cap makes no sense (Edward Davey MP)
- Michael Moore MP writes… Scotland’s place in the world (Michael Moore MP)
- John Leech MP writes…My Voice, My Vote (John Leech MP)
- Stephen Lloyd MP writes… Can good Religious Education build better communities? (Stephen Lloyd MP)
- Danny Alexander writes… Direct community engagement on Scotland’s future (Danny Alexander MP)
- Off at Least One Fence
- Neil attempts to cook Chinese Chicken Satay Fried Rice with a surprising amount of success
- Vince Cable cracks down on 'dodgy directors'
- In a democracy, civil disobedience is not ok
- Lobbying and the European Elections
- I've "got the facts" and I still demand we scrap fees!
- 10 years of the Speke Garston coastal reserve
- At last, a new fence in Stroud Green
- It Is Time To Move To Somewhere Isolated (I Vote Yukon)
- Labour Plans to Scrap Half a Million Apprenticeships
- Geoffrey Payne 19th Apr - 7:04pm
I guessed Dennis Potter and I was right! Luck I guess although I knew he was left wing. It is worth finding the video clips...
- David Evans 19th Apr - 7:01pm
Ah well, there goes another seat in 2015. Sadly even in a strong seat like this, incumbency was by far our best chance.
- David Evans 19th Apr - 6:53pm
Bearing in mind we have Nick as leader, Stephen's "Far too polarising a figure.." comment makes me think "Stable Door ..."
- Denis 19th Apr - 6:41pm
Surely Easter is a time when some of you might get out a bit more ! The weather was lovely in the countryside today.
- David-1 19th Apr - 6:35pm
I don't really see the difference between a (treaty) obligation and an (extremely strong) interest -- the interest may be a lot more powerful than...
- Roland 19th Apr - 6:32pm
@Simon Beard & Joe Otten Yes that was my belief concerning the original Stakeholder (personal) Pension - which was capped at £3600 net contributions per...