- Canada-EU non-deal - dramatic collapse of the shining example for a post-Brexit future held up by the leavers
- Live updates from the Witney count
- +++Witney result: Biggest Con to Lib Dem swing since the 1997 Winchester by-election.
- ++BREAKING NEWS : Zac Goldsmith has resigned as MP for Richmond Park
- Independent: "The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron's seat tomorrow"
- Liberals need to reclaim patriotism (Alex Hegenbarth)
- Impressions – from a very small cog in the Witney wheel (Katharine Pindar)
- Witney could be a turning point for the Lib Dems (Mark Argent)
- Gary Lineker – a welcome voice of humanity (Paul Walter)
- The American people will not take kindly to being kept “in suspense” by Donald Trump (Paul Walter)
- Why Theresa May's decision to not run a candidate in Richmond is profoundly stupid
- 82% means it's all OK, right?
- Templates - Drop in artwork about Brexit
- Why Zac will not be able to keep his by-election focussed on a single issue
- Future Tense
- Friends of Balgay - Autumn Meeting & AGM
- Photopolis : Nethergate
- People charged up to £150 for letters confirming they have mental health conditions
- Interesting Links for 26-10-2016
- 365 Questions to Answer Each Year
- Martin 26th Oct - 12:19pm
Reason does not always prevail, however, with no official Tory, there is likely to be no candidate who represents the Tory's plans for extending Heathrow....
- Massles 26th Oct - 12:08pm
My problem with this idea is that we can't currently fund services adequately even for the most needy. Social care, health care, disability benefits, support...
- Helen Flynn 26th Oct - 12:05pm
Great to see the many positive comments here. At the SLF we are taking forward ideas to consider how the welfare state does need reform,...
- Alex Macfie 26th Oct - 11:48am
We will fight it on Brexit and on Goldsmith's descent into gutter politics. Sure, Goldsmith will want it to be a ’one-issue’ by-election, but that...
- Joan Hand 26th Oct - 11:45am
Sarah Olney now on The Daily Politics show on BBC 2.
- Roland 26th Oct - 11:43am
If I remember correctly all the big airline alliances want Heathrow Hardly surprising given the vested interests of their major members who in the main...