- Migrants' benefits debate is a proxy channel for xenophobia in some quarters
- Sal Brinton on Question Time tonight - will she confront Farage over UKIP's awful broadcast?
- Why the polls really got it wrong
- So what's the evidence?
- LibLink: Tim Farron: Now the draft plan is on the table, the referendum campaign begins in earnest
- Putting in a good word for Turkey and the Turks (Paul Walter)
- Lib Dem parliamentarians mark #timetotalk day (Caron Lindsay)
- Tim on Tour – talking, campaigning and almost not getting fed (Caron Lindsay)
- Baroness Kath Pinnock writes…Flexible childcare: Another Lib Dem victory (Baroness Kath Pinnock)
- William Wallace writes… Sources of UK extremism (Lord William Wallace)
- The Boxmoor Playhouse and letters about custard
- Cardinal sins
- Lord Bonkers' Diary: Cooking hedgehogs for Nick Clegg
- Six of the Best 572
- Friday reading
- A witness statement by a victim of Greville Janner
- Shropshire Council is dangerously close to bringing the controversial Stone House development into disrepute
- Welsh Assembly computer systems block Lib Dem website because of conference motion that uses the word 'sex'
- Rimrose Valley – The road down the middle of it – The subject Labour has hoped would go away
- The need for a public health movement in England
- Lorenzo 6th Feb - 1:16am
P.S. Totally agree it is about supporting candidates too and changing our culture , the hours of parliament do not favour any one wanting any...
- john 6th Feb - 1:06am
A criminal offence for anyone not to report it,routine medical examinations at school with strict liability for parents and mandatory prison sentences.
- malc 6th Feb - 12:46am
Last opinion poll I saw for Wales was carried out by You Gov in Dec 15. Lab 35% Tories 23% PC 20% UKIP 15% LibDems...
- Lorenzo 6th Feb - 12:36am
Alex , well said , nobody above dealt with any of the points I raised, I think not standing a candidate means people think we...
- Judy Abel 6th Feb - 12:02am
I know what I'm going to say won't be very popular, but in all discussion on childcare, no one ever mentions what might actually be...
- Tracy 5th Feb - 11:09pm
Apologies for the typos above. I blame my phone!