- Our worst nightmare? Peter Kellner's scenario 3: "Lib Dems choose who's the PM"
- Vince speaks out against "devastating and ideologically driven" Tory spending cuts plan
- Julian Huppert: Commons should debate ban on fisting and watersports porn
- Dear Liberal Democrat MPs: Judicial Review restrictions are a messy compromise too far.
- "The best opinion poll I've seen in a long time" says Nick Clegg
- Lib Dem MPs were right not to play Labour’s silly games over the Bedroom Tax (Caron Lindsay)
- Baroness Sally Hamwee writes…Localism and liberalism, urban and rural (Sally Hamwee)
- Opinion: The power of the media for good or ill (Stephen Phillips)
- Opinion: Torture – taking back control of the debate (James Harper)
- Opinion: London’s house clearing and what the Focus E15 campaign tells us (Teena Lashmore)
- There's been at least one former Prime Minister in Parliament since 1756, but could that end next year?
- 7 years on: 2 'myths' about the Clegg-Huhne leadership race that persist
- A strong contender for the news story of 2014
- The normalisation of Cuba-US relations was long, long overdue
- Shorncliffe Barracks Redevelopment: KCC demand more information on Horn Street Bridge
- KCC Horn Street Bridge Objection
- The Tories still don't get it: short of a majority, the only way to get an EU referendum is through another coalition
- One school's journey 2 of 3 - what should governors do? Examine effectiveness not policies
- Making Tring's Station More Accessible
- Nottinghamshire CC, Ollerton- 18 December 2014
- Martin 18th Dec - 4:38pm
William (good to read you on these pages), you summarise the position succinctly and accurately. Perhaps it is just me, but between the lines I...
- MartinB 18th Dec - 4:28pm
@Rob I hadn't seen your post when I wrote mine but if it was your blog I posted in my previous comment, I'd like to...
- MartinB 18th Dec - 4:23pm
"This may be a good moment to remind people that they never turned up to support Andrew George’s Bill. " Oh Caron, sorry but that...
- Malcolm Todd 18th Dec - 4:13pm
I think "spare room subsidy" was only ever a propaganda term (just like "bedroom tax", of course!) -- given there never was a "spare room...
- matt (Bristol) 18th Dec - 3:37pm
Can I make a small additional point about EVEL which I don't think I have seen elsewhere? What would happen to House of Lords reform...
- James Harper 18th Dec - 3:35pm
Julian I think I agree with you almost entirely. I'm really just trying to be a bit provocative. I guess I don't think that, strictly...