- What do you think will be the result of the Scottish independence referendum? Your predictions, please...
- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- ++ Mike Hancock MP quits Lib Dems
- Note to agents: do not publish anything you learn at postal vote opening
- Pro-UK rally in Trafalgar Square at 6pm TONIGHT
- Paul Tyler writes… Pledge in haste, repent at leisure (Paul Tyler)
- Catherine Bearder writes… Now the referendum is over, we need a unifying vision for Britain (Catherine Bearder MEP)
- Opinion: The West Lothian Question has left Ed Miliband in a deep hole (Richard Church)
- The post-independence referendum to do list (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Federation is necessary (Mike Green)
- English devolution: it's not about which MPs get to vote on what
- Independence, devolution and power
- Please Sir, do Northern Ireland have to take more? Part 2
- An unexpected benefit from the Y2K IT scare
- Union Wars II: England Strikes Back
- The Welsh town that voted 'yes' to independence on Thursday
- How do I pay tribute to Alex Salmond?
- One has to ask: why the fuck didn't Gordon Brown speak with such a passion when he was PM? Surely, it maybe time for him to quit as an MP and stand in Scotland? I am impressed with him today, and that is saying something.
- Lib Dem Stockport wins apprenticeship award
- England Wakes!
- Michael Kilpatrick 20th Sep - 2:46pm
Roland makes a good point of urban-centric ideas, as typified by Nick Cleggs thoughts on special city powers. Large transport infrastructure and other developments are...
- Peter 20th Sep - 2:45pm
I haven't seen or heard Nick Clegg for weeks. Has he been hiding in the same deep hole?
- Roland 20th Sep - 2:34pm
David, the obvious solution to the specific example you give (ie. HS2) is for Westminster to throw the HS2 legislation into the long grass and...
- Steve Coltman 20th Sep - 2:28pm
I agree with Charlie, more or less. At any rate, County-level devolution should be seriously considered along with the alternatives. In my earlier post I...
- Rabi Martins 20th Sep - 2:27pm
Can you tell us who the 16 BAME PPCs are please Thanks
- Michael Kilpatrick 20th Sep - 2:19pm
Yorkshire Guidon, of course I'm not suggesting a rural Cambs authority with powers equal to Greater Manchester. I don't why you thought I was. I...