- A message from Tim Farron
- 1000 new members join Lib Dems as Farron says "We will keep the vision of an open, optimistic, hopeful Britain alive"
- Sir Graham Watson writes...Is there a way back from the Brexit decision?
- What next for the Liberal Democrats post-referendum?
- EU Referendum: What do we do now?
- Seeking an antidote to poisonous politics (Jim Williams)
- A message from Tim Farron (The Voice)
- What the EU Referendum has taught me (Nigel Jones)
- What does the EU Referendum mean for Liberal Democrats (Joe Zammit-Lucia)
- Sir Graham Watson writes…Is there a way back from the Brexit decision? (Graham Watson)
- What Now for the Liverpool City Region?
- I want my country back. #wearethe48
- My first thoughts on Referendum result
- General Election choice: The Joke or the Joker
- Ska-Boom: What Did I Do?
- So what now?
- Two thoughts following the referendum result - and what to do next
- Do you want to reverse what Wales did last Thursday?
- Brexit – Another excuse for a further round of Labour blood letting!
- So some MPs want to overturn the referendum - Bad idea!
- Margaret Gray 26th Jun - 12:27pm
malc - yes you're right about the economic disadvantage factor but I did describe this as a protest against austerity - the long term doctrinaire...
- Alderman David Becket 26th Jun - 12:26pm
Before we reach out to the public we need to address our conmmunications. The remain newspapers over the weekend do not mention Lib Dems or...
- Paul Walter 26th Jun - 12:21pm
David I won't rise to that. Have a great Sunday yourself! What I was trying to say is that we have to deal with the...
- John Barrett 26th Jun - 12:15pm
Telling the voters that they made a mistake is not the way to move forward. Tim announcing our campaign strategy for the next election without...
- Hywel 26th Jun - 12:12pm
The more I think about this the more it feels like an emotional (grief laden in effect) response to Thursday. It lacks clarity about just...
- Richard Underhill 26th Jun - 12:11pm
The SNP leader was interviewed on the Andrew Marr Show on BBC1 on 26/6/2016. She often speaks with great clarity, despite the controversy. She did...