- Canada-EU non-deal - dramatic collapse of the shining example for a post-Brexit future held up by the leavers
- Live updates from the Witney count
- +++Witney result: Biggest Con to Lib Dem swing since the 1997 Winchester by-election.
- Independent: "The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron's seat tomorrow"
- Alistair Carmichael MP writes...Sometimes it is not a bad thing to be an elitist!
- Gary Lineker – a welcome voice of humanity (Paul Walter)
- The American people will not take kindly to being kept “in suspense” by Donald Trump (Paul Walter)
- Shas Sheehan challenges the government over Calais refugee crisis (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Lessons for Syria on post-conflict reconstruction (Ciaran McGonagle)
- Independent: “The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron’s seat tomorrow” (Caron Lindsay)
- Northern Ireland Boundary Commission proposals 2016 - my observations
- The trial of Gordon Anglesea
- Time for Brexiteers to Fess up
- WADA and the IOC Will be One Another's Salvation or Undoing
- Lib Dem tip #8: don't let fear of policy details put you off canvassing
- Review : Where Am I Now? by Mara Wilson
- The Next Elections we need Newbies to Win
- The Blood is the Life for 23-10-2016
- Will Brexit sound the financial death knell for UKIP?
- Helping at the Whinnies CommunityGarden
- Michael BG 23rd Oct - 9:13pm
@ El Sid “I believe self determination is more important than the “right” decision.” Your argument could be used for the independence of Scotland or...
- David Raw 23rd Oct - 9:00pm
"We got more votes than the SNP , less mps because of our electoral system." Oh, no it's not..... the SNP only fought 59 seats...
- David Raw 23rd Oct - 8:46pm
Thank you Paul and Mary for your comments. It is heart breaking to see on television interviews that survivors still bear the mental scars today....
- Katharine Pindar 23rd Oct - 8:41pm
I also thank Paul, and I applaud Gary Lineker. This latest attempt to excuse our Government's reluctant and very late acceptance of a few refugees...
- Lorenzo Cherin 23rd Oct - 8:36pm
Bob , The media is being outrageous, these days. We know the parties got a certain vote , and number of mps. How come then...
- bob sayer 23rd Oct - 7:30pm
Having had to watch UKIP spokespeople on BOTH BBC and ITV morning programmes then Farage appearing to rubbish one of their leadership candidates, the fact...