- Catherine Bearder MEP doesn't need men telling her what's important
- A small step for trust in the manifesto
- Lib Dem Geraldine Locke takes safe Tory Council seat in Richmond
- Opinion: General election 2015 - The rise of UKIP and the Tory decapitation strategy
- Opinion: The twin intellectual conceits that damned the Liberal Democrats' election hopes in 2015
- Opinion: In defence of the Scottish Government’s plan for named persons for every child (Euan Davidson)
- Farron and Lamb respond to questions from Liberal Democrat Lawyers (James Sandbach)
- Miriam Gonzalez Durantez argues for quotas on boards – but warns that inclusive culture is also necessary (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Getting diverse in the arts (Zack Polanski)
- Report shows how extensively this country fails vulnerable children (Caron Lindsay)
- Farron airbrushes out Clegg for Social Liberal Forum hustings
- Worth Reading 178: Condemn the New Prophecy!
- Photobombed by a cat
- Get all the latest news from the Lib Dem website - by email
- Influential divine (former LibDem PPC) takes a critical look at Farron
- In Tribute to Tony Fife...
- A spy in the sky that tracks what you do - and goes back in time to see what you did
- What Is The Difference Between Innovation and Creativity
- Action now on liverpool city region
- Exclusivity isnt what it is cracked up to be
- MrWallace 4th Jul - 9:09pm
PR as a red line no nonsense about a referendum? When I ask why this wasn't done in 2010 I'm told because it would be...
- Andrew 4th Jul - 8:55pm
I should have said "look after their children for part of the time" of course! Unless your are aristocracy...
- Andrew 4th Jul - 8:53pm
OK, my feelings on this: having children is a choice. Children are wonderful, but they are very demanding. Bringing them up as well-socialised, positive members...
- Jane Ann Liston 4th Jul - 8:24pm
I recall too many cases where children have died at the hands of their carers and, although various individuals thought something was amiss, they were...
- Nick Thornsby 4th Jul - 8:06pm
Jennie and John - are you suggesting we abolish court fees altogether? I disagree with the increase implemented by the coalition but I don't see...
- David-1 4th Jul - 7:55pm
In what way do you see this as "extending state powers"?