- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- Opinion: Blast from the Past: Wisdom from the old Liberal Party
- Opinion: I've changed my mind on Scottish independence
- Pro-UK rally in Trafalgar Square at 6pm TONIGHT
- Those Scottish independence polls: why the Don't Knows mean Yes should be concerned
- Opinion: Devolved Power and the Problem of Accountability (Maria Pretzler)
- Welfare reform: enough of the stick, time for the carrot (Gareth Wilson)
- Opinion: Devolution and federalism – the missing ingredient (Clive Sneddon)
- Opinion: How to tell the SNP? (Ian MacFadyen)
- Opinion: We urgently need a new policy on devolution and federalism (Maria Pretzler)
- Day 5007: Goddammit, We're BRITISH!
- The confessions of an exasperated British federalist
- Musings on Scotland
- Listening to a demagogue
- The Liberal Future: So What is the Orthodoxy?
- Why we're not better together
- The Scottish Referendum
- City Council committee meetings
- David Wynne, Boy with a Dolphin and Ozric Tentacles
- Yes Scotland has lost the referendum campaign
- JohnTilley 16th Sep - 9:00am
"..,it is apparent that nothing short of an actual vote for separation will make the establishment realise or admit that there’s even a problem in...
- stuart moran 16th Sep - 8:41am
jedi I am not sure whether the EU will reject the application, and I am sure they will also not look at it as a...
- Jenny Barnes 16th Sep - 8:36am
In most areas we already have 5 layers of government: parish/town, district/borough, city/county councils. central UK government and Brussels. Where there are unitary authorities, it's...
- JohnTilley 16th Sep - 8:35am
Maria you write --- " For these ends, politicians’ leaflets are necessary, but definitely not sufficient. A properly functioning democracy needs the ‘Third Estate’ –...
- Richard Dean 16th Sep - 8:33am
@Jayne Mansfield I guess you are looking to be led rather than to think for yourself. Fair enough, we do rightfully delegate the task of...
- T-J 16th Sep - 8:26am
Sesenco, an alleged Scot is someone like Gladstone, who never self-identified as a Scot but who is occasionally co-opted into Scottishness to prove one political...