- We're heading for a minority Labour government backed by the SNP
- Alex Salmond postpones US book tour as Christine Jardine's campaign goes from strength to strength
- Why have Liberal Democrats indulged the Tories' Bercow bashing?
- Wow, Labour really are pandering to UKIP, aren't they?
- The attacks on Tim Farron need to stop - Vince Cable should know better
- Former LGBT+ chair Adrian Hyyrylainen-Trett becomes Britain’s first openly HIV positive candidate (Caron Lindsay)
- Nick Clegg and the Lib Dems can be very proud of themselves (Paul Walter)
- Opinion: It’s not just Britain and France (Steve Coltman)
- Opinion: Liberal Internationalism (Matthew McGinty)
- Tony Greaves writes … Haggling over more than the haggis? (Tony Greaves)
- Britain's first HIV-positive candidate: a very moving interview with Adrian Hyyrylainen-Trett
- Rear of Tatton site cleared by owners
- Steam in the Colne Valley 1964-7
- Graham Greenhalgh supports Gatley litter pick
- There has to be a better way to prepare the Welsh Party Manifesto
- Nick Clegg and the Lib Dems can be very proud of themselves
- Very clever interactive tweet from the BBC
- Taguri pulls out in Brent / Electoral Commission gets something right / and other election news
- General election: Are you registered to vote?
- Lib Dems Believe Wordle 11
- ISHvinder Matharu 30th Mar - 11:52pm
Wish him well in Vauxhall!
- Eddie Sammon 30th Mar - 11:49pm
It's great news that he is standing for parliament, party politics aside, and he is going to help people with similar experiences. It does take...
- Jonathan Brown 30th Mar - 11:40pm
Good, interesting post Steve. We (the British in general, Liberal Democrats not excluded) do seem to have become pretty inward looking in recent years.
- Tony Greaves 30th Mar - 11:32pm
Interesting article by Neil Ascherson in today's Grauniad about the dangers to the SNP in being sucked into the Westminster system, and comparisons with the...
- ATF 30th Mar - 11:32pm
@Stuart "He lives in Sheffield and, as a student, voted for Clegg in 2010. When asked if he would vote for Clegg now he dismissed...
- Alex Sabine 30th Mar - 11:30pm
Malcolm: Glad to be of service. I'm self-aware enough to realise that I wouldn't last long in the role you kindly assign to me ;-)...