- Don’t pass by homeless/needy people on the street (Paul Walter)
- January Training for Trainers – book your place now! (Natalie Chindipha)
- 1250 days to save the NHS: A new approach (Jon Taylor)
- What a campaign! (Mary Reid)
- The Green Agenda: Lib Dems in Business dinner (Kirsten Johnson)
- ethicsgradient 4th Dec - 8:01am
with cash, I often find streeters are trying to get enough together to paid the £10-£20 for a hostel for the night. some might be...
- ethicsgradient 4th Dec - 7:59am
What a good article! We are all of equal worth and deserve equal respect and dignity. Not many people want to actively sit on a...
- Michael BG 4th Dec - 3:41am
@ John Payne If LVT was based on rents wouldn’t it have a different name? I have read that some people think it would be...
- Richard Underhill 4th Dec - 12:06am
At the LI in Iceland the Taiwanese Democratic Party bought us all a free lunch. Lack of international recognition made travelling difficult, etc.
- Peter Watson 3rd Dec - 11:44pm
@David Pearce & @Johnmc "The other left parties ..." Tories and Lib Dems look pretty interchangeable as far as voters in Richmond Park are concerned....
- Richard Underhill 3rd Dec - 11:35pm
David Steel is one of the signatories today of a letter to The Times on Lords reform. Previously he achieved legislation which included voluntary retirement...