- What do you think will be the result of the Scottish independence referendum? Your predictions, please...
- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- ++ Mike Hancock MP quits Lib Dems
- Note to agents: do not publish anything you learn at postal vote opening
- Pro-UK rally in Trafalgar Square at 6pm TONIGHT
- Opinion: The West Lothian Question has left Ed Miliband in a deep hole (Richard Church)
- The post-independence referendum to do list (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Federation is necessary (Mike Green)
- Must do better, UK (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: What to do in the event of Scottish independence (George Potter)
- Not often I welcome the departure of someone from the party, but...
- Tory councillors behaving badly
- A vote for #BetterTogether is not a vote for more devolution... #indyref
- Macroeconomic policy and the optimal destruction of vampires
- Please Sir, do Northern Ireland have to take more?
- Scottish Independence Referendum: reflections
- What to look out for at the parties' conferences?
- All three parties' worst nightmare - winning the next election: my 'what happens' next predictions...
- County should be more flexible on household waste site operation
- Let's work together for a constitutional convention
- Stephen Hesketh 19th Sep - 4:43pm
@Phil Beesley 19th Sep '14 - 4:35pm Ah, a fellow Lancastrian - no wonder you talk such sense! :-)
- Stephen Hesketh 19th Sep - 4:40pm
@Phil Beesley 19th Sep '14 - 3:37pm Excellent points Phil. I agree - a so-called English Parliament based on Westminster would be the worst of...
- Charlie 19th Sep - 4:40pm
John Tilley That is why I pointed out the following 1. Public school pupils take twice as many A Levels in maths and science as...
- Matthew Huntbach 19th Sep - 4:39pm
JohnTilley Yes, but it has taken all this for those statements finally to be made in the mosques. This is something that should have been...
- Phil Beesley 19th Sep - 4:35pm
How, you might ask, do we determine the boundaries within a regionalised England? Pretty randomly and badly is my guess. Who lives in Scotland, Wales...
- Jocky McLean 19th Sep - 4:33pm
eg Tony Woods. By Federal do you mean Westminster Parliament? and by Regional the four National Parliaments (however constituted)?