- Lib Dem members must all do their bit in this election (Callum Robertson)
- Campaign contrasts: land of hope and fears (Ben Westwood)
- Tim Farron commitment to end homelessness – reason to be proud, but also conscious of a great challenge (Paul Walter)
- Election diversity – as if by magic (Teena Lashmore)
- Could Rachel Johnson stand as a Lib Dem candidate? (Caron Lindsay)
- Time to stop sending out post to councillors?
- Two Conservative MPs forced to stand down
- Six of the Best 687
- 2017 General Election Diary day 10: In Particular Town, vote Conservative Candidate!
- Liberal (Democrat) consistency.
- The Labour election campaign has several problems. This may be the most crucial one
- Day 5961: The Tories: Wrong. Unstable. No Leadership.
- Jeremy Corbyn will NOT be the next Prime Minister
- A new reading group for West Yorkshire folks #GNUTerryPratchett
- Merseyrail – Who pays industrial action costs? You may be surprised by the answer from the RMT union
- Sue Sutherland 28th Apr - 8:41pm
That sounds like a good idea Fiona, my husband worked with homeless people for twenty years before retiring and a step by step approach seemed...
- Sue Sutherland 28th Apr - 8:30pm
Michael, I saw a video of Daleks in London on Facebook today pronouncing strong and stable, strong and stable but they left out the exterminate...
- A Social Liberal 28th Apr - 8:20pm
Nvelope If the terrorists amongst the Palestinian peoples wished to take on the Israeli military then fine. The military is there to give and take...
- Hywel 28th Apr - 8:13pm
"There should certainly be an in depth interview with her to find out her real views and intentions" Under party rules, membership requires acceptance by...
- Thomas 28th Apr - 8:08pm
Also, what about imposing some hard limits to discourage property lending in favour of lending to productive investments?
- Caron Lindsay 28th Apr - 8:06pm
Hope someone from FCC will be along to answer that...