- Lord Tony Greaves writes...Why a new coalition would be a bad idea
- Peter Kellner's latest projection gives hope to the Lib Dems but points to the squeakiest of squeaky bum times
- Ashcroft poll in Hallam: Clegg within a whisker of Labour with a lot of Tory vote to squeeze
- In which I seriously contemplate voting Labour
- Opinion: Labour's unfinished business on 'Religious hatred'
- Opinion: Labour isn’t Keynesian – that’s why Liberal Democrats had to be (Toby MacDonnell)
- There is no need for Clegg to make an EU Referendum a red line. This does not signify agreement to it (Caron Lindsay)
- In which I seriously contemplate voting Labour (Caron Lindsay)
- Caron’s Sunday Selection: Must-read articles from the Sunday papers (Caron Lindsay)
- Apparently, our future depends on Nick Clegg’s eyebrows… (Caron Lindsay)
- Liberal Democrat Newswire #64 is out: Two more red lines unveiled by Lib Dems
- Lib Dems Believe Wordle 46 Freedom - Education
- Liberal Democrats Believe... 47 - Julian Huppert
- Dulwich & West Norwood - my local priorities
- Heading for cuts
- My shoes have met their end
- Protecting our Post Offices: just one of the Lib Dem achievements in the last five years
- Steadying Ourselves For The #GE2015 Results
- Another stop on the farewell tour
- The smoke and mirrors of small politics
- Nick Collins 4th May - 12:59pm
@ david. I have never seen a bar chart or squeeze leaflet whose message was "vote tactically in order to get electoral reform". The message,...
- expats 4th May - 12:55pm
Eddie Sammon 4th May '15 - 12:07pm....................expats, I don’t know the details of it, but as I said in my first post: I think a...
- Al 4th May - 12:52pm
These are clearly calculated not to cross any of David Cameron's red lines and have the hallmarks of having been pre-agreed within the coalition to...
- TCO 4th May - 12:51pm
@Nick Collins it would seem not.
- edna 4th May - 12:50pm
The FT also says we need to stop the crazy EU referendum but unfortunately we seem determined to go ahead with that as part of...
- expats 4th May - 12:48pm
Caron Lindsay 4th May '15 - 11:47am...............@stuart But some of those floating voters whose votes we are seeking will be sympathetic to the idea of...