- Surely it's time for the Liberal Democrats to part company with Alex Carlile
- The Independent View: Progressive and pro-European voters must unite against Tory-UKIP chaos
- Debates plan disadvantages the Liberal Democrats
- The left cheers Syriza while Miliband equivocates
- Opinion: Let's look at the harm caused by Page 3
- Opinion: Insulation not fossil fuel subsidies (Cara Jenkinson)
- Opinion: Achievable electoral reform for 2015 (Adrian Pellas-Rice)
- Lord William Wallace writes… Make national voter registration day part of your campaign (Lord William Wallace)
- Opinion: A good reason to vote LibDem in May (Stephen Phillips)
- A quiet word in defence of Alex Carlile (Paul Walter)
- "Perhaps the biggest polling movement in recent UK history that almost no-one has heard of"
- Maghull Town Council – Just how many houses would the planners have had to have dumped on Maghull before the Town Council said NO?
- Lib Dems seek guarantees on future of 'lifeline' bus service
- Liverpool City Region businesses set to benefit from expansion of Local Growth Deal
- Time for another journey - London to New Delhi via... Helsinki, obviously...
- St Albans DC, Marshalwick South- 29 January 2015
- St Nicks Youth Centre to reopen Friday 13 Feb
- Could a grand coalition emerge under the following circumstances?
- The political classes lagging not leading on housing
- Average house price is now "13 times average earnings" - Cities Outlook 2015
- Simon Oliver 29th Jan - 1:00pm
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-25902272 Energy company Cuadrilla has withdrawn applications for permits to frack in Lancashire after issues with radioactive waste. Fracking produces large volumes of water contaminated...
- ATF 29th Jan - 12:58pm
@Hywel Just as there is Godwins Law for the Nazis, there really should be one for Orwell as well...as yes, of course! Support, such as...
- David Evans 29th Jan - 12:56pm
Caron, I don't believe that any of the Lib Dems who post here is trying to bring us down, but we do know that a...
- Adrian PR 29th Jan - 12:53pm
Stephen Johnson asks: > Re Lib Dem policy, has anyone done an analysis of how current voting intentions would translate > into seats under STV?...
- JohnTilley 29th Jan - 12:51pm
Sadie Smith Good points, Sadie. Maybe we should recommend that the next PPB features only Liberal Democrat women. It would be a distinct improvement on...
- Hywel 29th Jan - 12:48pm
Caron's exhortations to trust the leadership and work harder remind me of Boxer. Who was also decent, loyal, honourable and hard-working. FWIW the party doesn't...