- Identity in post-Brexit Northern Ireland (Ciaran McGonagle)
- Financialization – the reason why the vote was for Brexit (John Hann)
- The Establishment (Rob Parsons)
- How will the Liberal Democrats prepare the UK for emergent technologies? (James Betts)
- Paddy Ashdown responds to questions to More United (Paddy Ashdown)
- The Beach Boys on CD: Brian Wilson Live at the Roxy
- How Jeremy Corbyn is doing in the polls compared with Ed Miliband
- Write a guest post for Liberal England
- Great film about President Lyndon Johnson
- Lord Bonkers' Diary: I'll be damned if I'll pull out of Europe
- Brexit: The invocation of Article 50 can be reversed
- Brexit: How we could be in the single market with greater control over immigration - the Adam Smith Institute
- Ben Howlett and electoral reform
- Boy, by Roald Dahl
- Haven't submitted a Campaigner Awards entry yet? Time is running out!
- Hugh 26th Jul - 12:53am
John Hann an interesting article. I think it probably correct that many people voted exit because of wider reasons, including the feeling of improvement in...
- Roland 26th Jul - 12:38am
@J Dunn - Thanks, I had missed the passing of Alvin Toffler. I would agree his books are still worth reading, for many of the...
- Lorenzo Cherin 26th Jul - 12:23am
Just because our main parties in Britain have "sister " parties in Northern Ireland , we get so little coverage of that area , nationally...
- David Allen 25th Jul - 11:50pm
Yes Yellow Submarine. Further: If MU were to let (say) a Labour candidate win the coupon in 95% of the seats, then MU would have...
- Stevan Rose 25th Jul - 11:46pm
I think there is a very real danger here. Most Lib Dems will not campaign and assist Labour candidates (who I'm sure can spin a...
- CassieB 25th Jul - 11:38pm
Graham, Simon and others > UK population pays twice for their food; once with the taxes, and again at the till. The population pay what...