- Why Lib Dems shouldn't keep schtum about tuition fees
- Lord Rennard's membership of the Liberal Democrats restored by Party Committee
- Opinion: What Andy Burnham didn’t tell you about NHS privatisation
- Pauline Pearce: "Why I am not running for Lib Dem president"
- Gaza: Senior Lib Dems speak out against Hamas, urge continuing ceasefire; and Lib Dem Friends of Israel issue statement
- Opinion: Liberal Democrats for independence (Denis Mollison)
- Tim Farron: I want the Liberal Democrats to become the “gold standard” for the way voluntary organisations treat volunteers and staff (Tim Farron MP)
- Opinion: Kippers’ squeals show we are a more liberal country (Stuart Bonar)
- Danny Alexander: “We would all be diminished by Scottish independence” (NewsHound)
- Life on the Campaign Trail #1: Ibrahim Taguri, Brent Central (Ibrahim Taguri)
- Sefton Lib Dems – putting our environment first – Local Plan 'additional sites'
- Even more haematol0gy
- What have the Lib Dems in Coalition done for the cost of living?
- "Islamic State": Pure Evil
- Local MP pushing for Launceston Medical Centre expansion
- Conference: Carbon Accounting for Cities and Communities
- The situation in Gaza
- Why politics should be about personalities
- Free Access to National Museums and Galleries
- American police are more trigger happy than British Criminals
- Eddie Sammon 20th Aug - 7:27pm
I don't agree with much of the article, besides its main point: that Lib Dems should welcome people who want Scottish Independence. The strategic decision...
- jedibeeftrix 20th Aug - 7:07pm
"Because liberal values are, I should think, of particular interest to Liberals." As are British values to British people.
- Ruth Bright 20th Aug - 6:56pm
Matthew Huntbach - is a hand up a skirt "open to interpretation"? What pray would be the political spin on such a gesture?
- David-1 20th Aug - 6:55pm
@Dav: "And ‘British values’ are what Britons have historically believed to be universal rights and values. " Oddly, one of the things the British have...
- Ian MacFadyen 20th Aug - 6:46pm
Why is it negative and tainted to oppose a proposal to tear our country apart and turn people like me into a foreigner in my...
- Colin 20th Aug - 6:43pm
I would caution people to rely to much on the polls in this referendum because polling tries to use statistical rules divined over time in...