- Rochester & Strood by-election: Ukip win, Lib Dems lose 11th deposit
- Opinion: Taxing stuff – what George Monbiot got wrong
- Alex Folkes: Cornwall Council and its chief executive have serious questions to answer
- The 'nowcast' for May 2015 which gives the Lib Dems 28 MPs
- Emily Thornberry resigns over tweet
- Opinion: Media misunderstanding on Lib Dem immigration policy (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Simon Hughes writes… Counter-terrorism bill – the Liberal Democrats are on the right track (Simon Hughes MP)
- Gulags in the UK? – “no” says Simon Hughes (Paul Walter)
- Open season on Facebook is unfair (Paul Walter)
- It’s International Day for the elimination of violence against women. Lynne Featherstone highlights need for men and boys to act. What do Liberal Democrat MPs do? (Caron Lindsay)
- Free weekend parking for Christmas in Wallington
- What does the Home Office mean by "IP Address Matching"?
- "Those who would pull us out of Europe must come to terms with the damage that would do"
- HCC flood performance not good enough
- Why are people so cross these days?
- Later 96 Bus from 2015
- Juncker's investment plan: how to radically transform it | Mariana Mazzucato and Caetano Penna
- KFC Drive Through APPROVED
- St Margaret's area Traffic Calming Works
- Parklife and Cournteeners in Heaton Park in 2015
- Manfarang 27th Nov - 4:56pm
Judy Abel British people who have been resident abroad outside the EU and return to Britain are not given access to all benefits. I am...
- Manfarang 27th Nov - 4:44pm
tez The education is there if you want it.Plenty of evening classes, public libraries where people can borrow books for free and you can buy...
- Martin 27th Nov - 4:22pm
All polls are hypothetical, but this is more hypothetical than most. People can pretty much draw whatever conclusions they want from them. The most I...
- Alex Sabine 27th Nov - 4:20pm
David: Surely the principle of free movement implies a lack of restriction on movement, not a particular entitlement to benefits or the lack thereof. In...
- Manfarang 27th Nov - 4:13pm
Liberal Al Small flat? Are you sure it wasn't Thai style?
- Jack 27th Nov - 4:03pm
@David Evans: "Nick only has a 3% lead over Labour in Hallam. Tough times ahead." What's interesting is how much more effort the Lib Dems...