- Daily Mail attacks Nick Clegg for Cyril Smith RIP tribute. Why?
- On Sarah Wollaston's naming and shaming in The Times of "very aggressive male bloggers"
- Opinion: Regina v Nigel Evans should wake up MPs
- Jeremy Browne's 'Race Plan'. I've read it, so here's my review...
- The verdict of Philip Collins, chief speech writer for Tony Blair, on Nick Clegg: "the Deputy Prime Minister should be applauded by all liberal voters"
- Ed Davey MP writes… An onshore wind cap makes no sense (Edward Davey MP)
- Michael Moore MP writes… Scotland’s place in the world (Michael Moore MP)
- John Leech MP writes…My Voice, My Vote (John Leech MP)
- Stephen Lloyd MP writes… Can good Religious Education build better communities? (Stephen Lloyd MP)
- Danny Alexander writes… Direct community engagement on Scotland’s future (Danny Alexander MP)
- Neil attempts to cook Chinese Chicken Satay Fried Rice with a surprising amount of success
- Vince Cable cracks down on 'dodgy directors'
- In a democracy, civil disobedience is not ok
- Lobbying and the European Elections
- I've "got the facts" and I still demand we scrap fees!
- 10 years of the Speke Garston coastal reserve
- At last, a new fence in Stroud Green
- It Is Time To Move To Somewhere Isolated (I Vote Yukon)
- Labour Plans to Scrap Half a Million Apprenticeships
- Evanagelical Cameron on the wrong path
- paul hunt 19th Apr - 5:56pm
Thank you, Stephen. One of the people who introduced me to Liberalism in 1973 told me that he had been inspired to join the Party...
- Mark Valladares 19th Apr - 4:43pm
@ Thomas, The difference is that, if Scotland were within NATO, the United Kingdom would have an obligation to defend Scotland, were it to be...
- Thomas Robinson 19th Apr - 4:19pm
RC I would say you absolutely own the illogical stance. Of course England would not be bothered at all if a non-NATO Scotland was invaded...
- Mark Valladares 19th Apr - 4:08pm
@ Rabi, I did, less than four months ago, and nothing has happened since then to change my views on the subject. http://www.libdemvoice.org/2014-looking-for-a-dark-horse-or-a-safe-pair-of-hands-37695.html Here's something...
- Tracy 19th Apr - 4:06pm
I agree with Stephen Howse! I do hope we have a wide selection of candidates, including men!
- Rabi Martins 19th Apr - 3:49pm
@ MarkValladeres " I’ll be watching to see if any of the candidates show signs of understanding what is necessary to put up a good...