- ++ Jeremy Browne to stand down as Lib Dem MP in May 2015
- Danny Alexander, not Vince Cable, designated Lib Dem shadow chancellor (oh, and no Lib Dem reshuffle)
- Opinion: Jeremy Browne deserves our thanks
- 28 Lib Dem MPs vote for recognition of state of Palestine, 1 against
- 10 Years on from The Orange Book: What should authentic liberalism look like?
- Opinion: Should all-member ballots replace conference on policy votes? (Robin McGhee)
- Opinion: Tackling tax avoidance should be a top manifesto issue (Cara Jenkinson)
- Opinion: And you thought EVEL was difficult… (Michael Taylor)
- Opinion: Confused Britain (Scott Stables)
- Caron’s Sunday Selection: Must-read articles from the Sunday papers (Caron Lindsay)
- More on why perfectionism sucks
- Regular coffee mornings at 'The Addy'
- Christ Church thief caught
- Lydiate – Chesire Lines train passing signal box – the back story
- New Bins - Delivery Starts
- Landlord of England
- The Lib Dem Conference Leaderboard
- More AV referendum japes: role playing games
- In Praise of............. International Liverpool
- I'm standing for Federal Executive.... on a platform about One Member One Vote (OMOV)
- Jenny Barnes 20th Oct - 6:47pm
For me the point of conference is that one can speak on the motions and amendments, if selected, and a good representation do get selected,...
- Paul Walter 20th Oct - 6:41pm
I am very sad that Linda has not been able to continue as a candidate. Very sad indeed. But puhlease don't blame the rules. Ask...
- Peter Watson 20th Oct - 6:37pm
There's another poll today, published by Lord Ashcroft, which puts Lib Dems in 5th place: Con 28%, Lab 31%, Lib Dem 7%, UKIP 18%, Green...
- Martin Gentles 20th Oct - 6:31pm
Abolition of the monarchy is exactly the sort of thing we should, as Liberals, should support. And it is exactly the sort of thing that...
- Conor McGovern 20th Oct - 6:21pm
Sounds great, at the very least in theory.
- Eddie Sammon 20th Oct - 6:21pm
I very much like the sentiment of the article, but as a former tax adviser I don't agree with some of the details. I didn't...