- Even the Daily Telegraph now says Leave was "wrong, "wrong" and "wrong"
- Stoke and Copeland results show how far Lib Dems have come in two years
- ++Copeland by-election - Lib Dems more than double vote share and move up to third place, beating UKIP
- LibLink: Kishwer Falkner on 'How I will vote on Article 50'
- ++Stoke on Trent by-election - Lib Dem vote share more than doubles
- Copeland and Stoke say a little about party politics but a lot about the state of the country (Nathan Sinclair)
- New SLF publication on the European carbon market (Helen Flynn)
- Energetic new approaches to stimulating Green Growth in West Midlands (Beverley Nielsen)
- Observations of an ex pat: Alliance 101 (Tom Arms)
- Stoke and Copeland results show how far Lib Dems have come in two years (Caron Lindsay)
- Simon Shaw 26th Feb - 6:58pm
@Clootie "…and yet Scottish LibDems continue to put the Imperial Union first rather than fight for the Scottish nation to have its vote respected. The...
- Glenn 26th Feb - 6:57pm
Young people are just old people in waiting. I don't know why anyone thinks they're anymore important than anyone else.
- Richard Underhill 26th Feb - 6:41pm
It has been said that some countries in central and eastern Europe entered the European Union because they wanted to join NATO. Others have the...
- Hywel 26th Feb - 6:20pm
"It is a shame that GPs will not currently entertain being part of the welfare system and allowing government to rely on their professional judgment...
- Richard Underhill 26th Feb - 6:16pm
Paul Murray: "the neologism “post-truth” simply means the exaggerations and calculated misrepresentations of one’s opponents. In that sense it is describing a behaviour as old...
- DJ 26th Feb - 5:22pm
After Nick Clegg forgot to think about how Brexit would impact on Wales it's great to hear a liberal and Welsh perspective. It's great to...