- Alison Goldsworthy quits party saying it's no place for "women who want to deliver change"
- Nicola Sturgeon challenges Nick Clegg to do the Ice Bucket Challenge
- Opinion: an open letter to Tim Farron - "And who made you King, anyway?"
- Opinion: Restructuring is important but the General Election is the priority
- The 'Favourability Index': the Tories and Cameron lead, Lib Dems half as popular as Ukip
- Better Together can always make a better ad. Alex Salmond can not give us a better currency option than we have being part of the UK (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Crown Prosecution Service is wrong not to prosecute undercover police officers (Tony Dawson)
- Opinion: A ringfence is not enough for the science budget (Ed Long)
- The Gender Agenda #4: The Liberal Democrats are a feminist party (Alice Thomas)
- Opinion: The argument for devolution (Wayne Chadburn)
- Closing Loopholes in Zero Hours Exclusivity Ban
- A tragedy on our Merseyrail network – Freshfield/Ainsdale
- Plastic ducks cause A4042 hold-ups near Abergavenny
- Meal Makers
- More on the planned expansion of Merseyrail
- Don't lump "Oxbridge" in with fee-paying schools
- Maghull Town Council – Flying the flags – Just a bit of fun
- Shredded, the RBS saga and banking reform
- The summer recess ends
- Slimming World Sadness
- Martin 28th Aug - 9:36am
Perhaps someone can explain to me why in Charles Kennedy's words "international markets would have you for breakfast, lunch and dinner" if Scotland did not...
- Martin 28th Aug - 9:17am
I too have been disturbed by how the NO side has appeared to use blackmail on the status of the currency. Particularly I am disturbed...
- Paul in Wokingham 28th Aug - 8:54am
@T-J - I have to admit that I have not been following the currency debate but it does seem that the no camp has played...
- Alex Dingwall 28th Aug - 8:11am
Sandra Grieve, former convener of the Scottish Liberal Democrats, told the Guardian that the advert had finally convinced her to vote yes. http://gu.com/p/4x46p/tw
- T-J 28th Aug - 7:07am
Isn't it absolutely obvious? The pitch can't be allowed to get bogged down in the detail of establishing a currency, that would just be technocratic...
- Charlie 28th Aug - 1:13am
Something like 70% of the Trades Unions were un and semi-skilled and were only ever going to vote Labour. Many craftsmen and especially the self...