- Brexit and the denial of democracy
- Sleaford & North Hykeham: Steeped in Lib Dem history and an important part of the Lib Dem revival
- Next priority – elect a second Green MP
- +++Breaking: Lib Dems given maximum £20k fine over 2015 General Election expenses
- Lib Dems to vote against Article 50 "stitch up"
- Baroness Celia Thomas writes…Disability rights and Labour wrongs (Celia Thomas)
- Why liberals should embrace the Steady State Economy (Helen Flynn)
- Federal Policy Committee Report – 7th December 2016 (Geoff Payne)
- Why criminal records have to go (Ben Andrew)
- Another late night waiting a by-election result: Lib Dems doing “better than expected” (Caron Lindsay)
- Flat-pack physics
- The Sleaford Result is another success for our Newbies (with oldies support)
- Launch of SCAR to fight road building plans to access Port of Liverpool
- Swalwell lights switch on
- What does the Sleaford North Hykeham by-election result actually mean?
- The Blood is the Life for 09-12-2016
- The inspirational Prince's Trust Team 4 graduate at Hugh Baird
- Advent Calendar 9: A window in Geddington
- Labour's crisis continues after by-election
- matt 9th Dec - 3:03pm
@AndrewR Whats the criterion of judging that sea of change? A couple of opinion polls, based on a couple of thousand responses to a telephone...
- Caracatus 9th Dec - 2:51pm
Sadly 11% in one yougov poll could be normal variation, (although I hope its part of a trend) I wonder how much of a bounce...
- Tom Papworth 9th Dec - 2:51pm
@Jayne Mansfield No. The occupation of India was, over the long term, a massive drain on the UK's resources. It was neither "economically advantageous" nor...
- William Ross 9th Dec - 2:37pm
Psi I would have been "furious" if a Leave Parliament had triggered Article 50 against a Remain referendum win. I am a democrat after all....
- Manfarang 9th Dec - 2:33pm
Yougov- the Lib Dems gained two points to hit 11 per cent. Still low but moving in the right direction.
- P. J. 9th Dec - 2:22pm
The first thing needed to establish a steady state economy is to balance the budget. Successive governments have got away with budget deficits and increased...